Filler for Under Eye/cheek Area for 47 Year Old Woman - St. Louis, MO

I have been visiting Dr. Ridenour’s office for f...

I have been visiting Dr. Ridenour’s office for filler treatments for about a year and a half now. It has been a remarkable change for me! I am a 47-year-old female who was frustrated with the left side of my face, specifically under my eye. It was sagging and gross.

I am from a smaller community five hours away from St. Louis. I do not consider myself vain and was nervous to try treatments. However, my friend from childhood, who is an OBGYN in the St. Louis area, visited Dr. Ridenour’s office for Fraxel treatments. She thought that they might help me too and she recommended that I visit Dr. Ridenour for advice.

I was evaluated for the laser and it wasn’t something they recommended for me based on my skin type and what I was looking to achieve. However, he did recommend filler and they were still able to treat me the same day as my consultation. This was great news as I drove 5 hours for the appointment.

My filler results were amazing! My sagging was gone after the first treatment.

Everyone at the practice is always so nice to me and I was surprised by this at my first visit because I expected everyone to be a little pretentious. I am always so comfortable. They are absolutely kind and they truly remember who I am when I walk in the door.

When they suggested filler treatment, it was explained so well. I was nervous but so happy when I walked out of there not looking “done”. Truthfully, I always pass out when I am treated, not because it's traumatizing, just a weird feeling. Dr. Ridenour and his staff are always so calming and patient with me during treatment. It's gotten to be kind of a joke between us, and I am able to laugh about it instead of being embarrassed.

I was impressed with my aftercare. They even called me to see how I was doing since I live far away and not close enough to stop by from my re-check.

I will absolutely continue to use Ridenour Plastic Surgery. I look fresher—not different. I had Lumecca at Dr. Ridenour’s office too. Holy Cow! That is amazing and took off my brown spots.

I am very happy with the way I look and feel about myself.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr. Ridenhour to anyone. I drive 5 hours to see him and his staff. He must be worth it!