Too Sexy for my Nose! - Saint Louis, MO

I didn't have a Rhinoplasty procedure. My...

I didn't have a Rhinoplasty procedure. My procedure was a Rhinophyma reduction. You've seen it before. A red bulbous at the tip of the nose. One person referred to it as " a drunks nose" that did not go over well with me. The red bulbous is caused by Rosacea ,a skin disease.
My way of dealing with my unsightly condition was with self degradation humor. Sometimes referring to myself as Rudy as in Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. :)
When I looked into a mirror I really didn't notice my red nose, probably because I was used to it. It was when I'd see pictures of myself is when all I could do was focus on my red bulbous blotchy nose and I didn't like the image. Eventually I decided to do something about it.
After lots of research , some online and some with consultations with Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologist, Dr. Nayaks name was the Doctor that was constantly mentioned.
Looking at my before and after pictures you can see why I am so happy to have gone to Dr. Nayak for the procedure. Dr. Nayak has giving me results that have gone beyond expectations.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Walking into Dr. Nayaks office, I felt like Norm from CHEERS! " because everyone knew my name." Not because it was on a clipboard, but because they care. This is a very well managed, well organised highly professional staff. Dr. Nayak and his staff take the time to get to know you, what your concerns and needs are. The consultations are well organized with reading material to bring home as reminders of what needs to be done and how it is done. All your questions and concerns are addressed, no clock watching. Once you meet Dr. Nayak you understand why and how the office is so upbeat and professional. It starts at the top and flows through the staff. Dr. Nayak is friendly and professional. Dr. Nayak is genius at his craft, actually more of a perfectionist. Go visit Dr. Nayak and you'll see why he constantly gets 5 stars!! This could be the 2nd Happiest Place on Earth because we all know number 1 is Disneyland!!