43-year-old Injectible Filler Under Eyes - Saint Louis, MO

I am a 43-year-old female who recently had filler...

I am a 43-year-old female who recently had filler with Dr. Brock Ridenour. I routinely see women at my gym and at parties who are in their late 50s and they look amazing. I finally asked what they are doing to look so great and they all said: filler, Botox and lasers so that is what I decided to pursue.
I choose filler treatment with Dr. Ridenour because honestly, even before I knew Dr. Ridenour in a professional capacity, I had so many of my own female clients who looked amazing and every single one of them said, “I see Dr. Brock Ridenour”.
Dr. Ridenour is very professional. The staff is incredibly friendly and sensitive to your needs. Everything at the practice is very personalized.
When it came time to discuss my filler treatment and what he hoped to accomplish at that appointment, Dr. Ridenour was, as always, good at explaining what he was going to do and what to expect from treatment.
I love my filler! I thought I looked amazing 15 minutes after treatment. I am so pleased with it and plan on more treatments in the future. I can tell the addiction to it has already started.
I always recommend Dr. Ridenour to family and friends. He’s the man!
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon