19 Years Old With Breast Asymmetry - Saint Louis, MO

When I went through puberty I realized my breasts...

When I went through puberty I realized my breasts were asymmetric, and by the time they were finished developing, there was at least 2 cup sizes difference between each breast. I had decided I wanted to get a breast implant to even things out. In order to be as close as possible in size and shape, my smaller breast received an implant and the other just received a lift. I'm very happy with the decision I made to have this procedure done. It has boosted my confidence and I would recommend anyone considering this to go for it. The only negatives related to having this procedure is the restrictions on activity. I love to work out and run, but in order to heal correctly you must take rest time with limited activity. The time that I couldn't exercise went by fairly quickly, so it wasn't as horrible of a wait as I was expecting. Something else people considering this would be afraid of is the pain. For me it wasn't too awful. As long as you keep up with taking your medicine, the pain will stay under control. Overall I am very pleased with my decision.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nathan was the doctor who performed my procedure and he was very nice and comforting. He answered all of my questions before I even had a chance to ask them during my consultation and my mom and I could tell he has had plenty of experience in this field. On the day of my procedure he made sure I was comfortable before and after and took very good care of me. I'm very happy that I chose Dr. Nathan and I would recommend him to anyone else considering breast implant surgery. The nursing staff in his office are also very kind and helpful. My nurse let me call her with any questions I had leading up to my surgery date and she always returned my calls within the same day.