25 Years Old, 2 Kiddos, So Excited for my MM! (BA, TT, and Lipo of the Flanks) Springfield, MO

Hello RealSelf friends! I have read countless...

Hello RealSelf friends! I have read countless reviews, successes, and stories on this website, and so I thought I'd share mine! I am 5'8 and 175 lbs. I have 2 beautiful children and the most supportive husband. I have wanted to get a BA for so so long, and when the hubs and I talked things through, we decided that if I do go ahead with surgery, that I might as well get everything done that I want!

So, after researching for HOURS and talking to several friends who have had mommy makeovers, I decided to take the plunge and schedule a consultation. I was so excited and my PS couldn't have been more personable! His staff was amazing and I've heard nothing but good things about his work.

My MM is scheduled for June 29th! Just a few short weeks away!

I've attached some before pictures.

Post Op Day 1

Today was the day! I had to be at the hospital at 6AM this morning. After checking in and starting an IV my PS came in to mark me up. I gave him my wish pics, then we were on our way to the OR! Before I new it, I was awake and eating crackers. :) I didn't really have much pain. My breast actually were more painful than my tummy! Once I was able to wake up and drink fluids, I was ready to go home.

He ended up puttin 480cc saline in the left and 500cc in the right. I haven't peeked at my belly yet. I'm afraid if I take my binder off I won't the able to get it back on! :)

My pain is under control. I'm staying on top of it!

Post Op Day 2

Post Op Day 3

Today has been a little rough. I thought I could get by without taking my meds, but went ahead and took them this afternoon. Everything is swollen and so tight.

On a happy note, I got to take shower today!

Post op day 4

One week PO!

It's been one week since my surgery! The first few days were definitely a blur and it has been an emotional roller coaster. The worst part is not being able to help around the house, play with the kids, etc. I have an amazing husband that has gone above and beyond with chores and keeping the kiddos entertained.

I am starting to get my energy back. I've been getting up every hour (except when I'm sleeping) to walk around. I'm still hunched over, but am starting to stand a little straighter. I did have MR with my TT and holy cow it hurts when I laugh or cough. Praying that I don't have to sneeze anytime soon...

I am so ready for these drains to be out! I have my first PO appt today so fingers crossed. :)

I'll post some new pictures today!

Week 1 PO pics

9 Days PO

Good morning! Yesterday, I finally got my drains out! It pinched a little, but it didn't really hurt. It was just a very odd feeling. I also got my bb stitches out. :)

Today I'm feeling really good! I drove a little this morning, took a shower, and folded a load of laundry. Whew! I was ready for a break after that. :)

I'm still having trouble getting comfortable at night, so I'm not sleeping the best, but I'll get there!

11 days PO

12 days PO pictures

I can't believe it's been 12 days already! I'm feeling really good, so naturally, I've been up and around a little too much. Trying to take it easy, but it's so hard! :)

I've uploaded pictures of my incision. As you can see, I'm still hunched over, but not too much.

2 Weeks PO!

How has it already been 2 weeks?! It has been an emotional 2 weeks, good and bad, but overall, I would do it again in a heart beat!

PO Week 3

12 weeks PO!

I cannot believe that it's been almost 3 months since I had my MMO! I feel almost completely back to normal. I am still quite swollen at the end of the day, but it gets better and better every day!
Springfield Plastic Surgeon