After 6 Years of Wanting, Finally Doing It! - Springfield, MO

I am a (flat/deflated) 34C (sometimes B) as of now...

I am a (flat/deflated) 34C (sometimes B) as of now. After breastfeeding 1 child & many weight fluctuations I am finally to a steady weight and have been for a while so I finally made the jump! I am hoping to be a full D, possibly DD! My doctor has suggested Moderate Plus Profile but in worried because of he sagging that they won't sit as high as I am wanting. I am hoping to get HP but that is something he will fully decide on when he starts the surgery. I posted some pics, all are clothed because that's all I have for now.

Couple more pictures

Here are a couple more pictures I found. I'm getting really excited about the surgery and can't believe it's actually happening! One week from tomorrow I will have new boobs!

One week from today!

I week from today I will finally have my new boobs! Starting to get a tiny bit nervous but also so excited.
Ps. It took me a lot of courage to post this photo below :) but I wanted to just because this site has helped me so much!

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow am 7:45! Getting nervous but can't wait!

Today! Not good pics I'm feeling decent.

Finally awake enough and functioning!
Boobs today! Saline, under the muscle, moderate plus, 489ccs!

Post op Day 3!

Finally day 3, feeling pretty good just minor pain, have started to bruise a bit. I Still have thoughts about what high profile would have looked like and may do a lift YEARS down the road. I do love the size though! Dr price and his staff were so amazing!

Day 7!

I love them!!!! Not much else to say, recovery has been easy and I'm feeling better each day.

Forgot picture!

Forgot picture!
Left side: pre, day 2, day 4. Right: day 7

3 months

They have changed quite a bit since I first got them. I still love them! They do have a slope on the top because I did have saggy breasts to begin with and really didn't want to do a lift. Other than the slope I feel they are perfect and look so natural, I am very happy :)
Springfield Plastic Surgeon