28 Year Old with Medium Permalip Implants - Spring, TX

I had a really wonderful experience with Dr....

I had a really wonderful experience with Dr. Perlman. First, during the procedure, the numbing injections were done very smoothly so it was definitely not as painful as I anticipated. The actual procedure was quick! I was very nervous but I was numb and only felt tugging, similar to if you were getting your wisdom teeth removed. After wards I did get very swollen, but don't be scared that is very normal! I called the doctor and he called in medicine for me to help calm the swelling. After 9 days my lips looked almost normal and with more time I was able to smile normally and more of the swelling subsided. I was so pleased with the results. My lips came out fuller and yet still natural looking which is what I wanted! I was very very pleased with Dr. peerlman's work. He suggested medium implants and I was very happy with his suggestion. He is very experienced and recommends things based on what looks best for his patient!

3 months post op

A better picture once all was healed

Before the implant

I also had on a lot of lip liner, so my lips were a bit thinner than this naturally.

A year and a half post op! No makeup.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, makes excellent recommendations and I was very pleased with my results