52 and Looking Forward to a New Me - Dublin, Ireland

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

We'll I have my date 12th feb can't really believe...

We'll I have my date 12th feb can't really believe I am doing this ......something I have wanted since my twenties but never had the courage. I am 36j (will take pics soon) and would like to be a C I think. My sister says that I should go to a D as I won't look like myself but I reckon that's the whole point of it. I have lost almost 60 lbs in the last two years but my boobs never got any smaller only the back size went down was a 44j. I won't believe it when I look down and my nipples are not actually at my waist. Awaiting my letter about how to prepare for the op so any tips would be appreciated.

My first before photos

A few pics of the girls before they are put under the knife on the 12 February. It's only two weeks and three days away now Any hints on cream I should use on them before surgery to help with healing.

Pre op

3 days to go

Can't believe its all going to happen in 3 days time. Feeling nervous and excited.

Update

Sorry for taking so long to get back on the site all went really well I'm 8weeks post op now and feeling grt. I have to be honest and admit the whole process was much easier than I was expecting. Had very little pain and just watched what I did around the house and that not lifting or stretching for a week or two. My right nipple was a bit of a bugger to heal but with keeping it dry and clean it is just a tiny scab now. I was delighted with my choice of surgeon Mr Hanson, he was terrific and if I had the money for any further procedures in the future I would be back to him in a flash. I would not hesitate in recommending getting a breast reduction. I have just bought some lovely new bras. I was a 36 j and now a 36dd. As so many have said I should have done it years ago, but it's never to late. Best of luck to u all heading for your procedure.

Recent pics

New photos

Richard is a gentleman made me feel very comfortable and confident to proceed with breast reduction. Answered all my questions and extremely professional. Would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Hanson. I would return if getting any more surgery.