New Tattoo, Major Regret - Spokane, WA

Over a month ago, I got this tattoo on my wrist. I...

Over a month ago, I got this tattoo on my wrist. I have contemplated getting this specific tattoo for over a year, and it is my own design. I have a major love for reading and the semi colon was meant to show my story never ends. It was meant to be something that inspired me everyday. Instead, it has caused me nothing but grief and regret. Within a week of getting it, I scheduled an apoointment to get a consultation for removal. Now I just don't know what I want. I like it some days and some days I don't. I feel like it looks off or wrong and I hate myself for getting it. But then I think it looks great the next. So, needless to say, I'm posting it to the world to see what your thoughts are on this immediate regret as well as my removal success rate. Truly, I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin again and not be so hard on myself.

Consultation

I went to the consultation and was told $250 per session for removal and they weren't sure how long it would take because every removal was different. The doctor was nice and very clear about everything. I still have not officially made a decision. I am waiting a little while longer to decide. I want to be 100% sure. I have contemplated a local piercing shop that does a form of tattoo removal called Tattoo Vanish, anyone ever heard of it? Or have had success with it? I'm exploring options until I decide and trying to remind myself that it's just a tattoo and it's not the worst tattoo out there :)