30 Yr Old Needing a Lil More Pout - Spokane, WA

For years I've always wanted larger lips. I...

For years I've always wanted larger lips. I actually like my shape, just wanted wider, fuller lips. I researched doctors like crazy in my area. I looked at every website, blogs, reviews, and asked people I've known who have had work done. Some, I would not actually want to go to their Dr, but wanted to know what NOT to do lol. I even researched different areas that can be injected to give me the effects I wad looking for. I was given one syringe of filler mainly in my top lip. I love the improvement, but will probably go a little bigger. And I love how natural the Dr was able to make them look. I've had many many complements on my "lip gloss" lol, and lips. My friends noticed to looked better but didn't even realize I had them done until I told them! Everyone could tell, but no one knew what I had done. Love it.
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

The Dr I choose was amazing! So personable, gentle, knowledgeable, and obviously takes pride in what he does! He even called me himself a week later to make sure everything went well, and that I was happy with the results! Will definitely be sticking with him for ALL my dermatology needs.