32 Year Old, One Daughter. 120 Lbs. Weight Loss - Spokane, WA

I weighed 265 lbs. and 9 years ago I decided to...

I weighed 265 lbs. and 9 years ago I decided to get healthy. I had a lot of health problems: Cholesterol. high blood pressure and I was on the edge of having a stroke. I started a diet and exercise program and lost 40 lbs. the first month. the other 80 lbs. came off in a year. I worked really hard and it paid off. It never crossed my mind that I'd have lose skin and a lot of it. Although I was really happy with my accomplishment I hated the way my tummy looked. I work out 6 days a week but no matter how much I exercise that skin doesn't go away! so I decided to complete my weight loss journey with a full Tummy Tuck and Muscle repair.

I just finished downloading the pictures.
Feel free to ask any questions :-)
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Derby is really awesome! she was very thorough explaining the procedure. I never felt like she was rushing just because it was the first free consultation. Very honest and was upfront on what to expect. She is very nice and I felt very comfortable with her since the beginning. I knew then that I wanted her to do my TT and she definitely delivered! I am very happy with my results. I will post pictures soon :-)