My Last Procedures to Finish my Journey

I has a TT last year. Love my results. I have...

I has a TT last year. Love my results. I have decided to get BA and brachioplasty to complete my transformation. I has my surgery November 18th. Pain is not too bad. It almost feels like if I did a bunch of weight lifting. Arms don't hurt just the chest area. My implants are under the muscle.
I've been taking my pain meds as prescribed. I took off a week from work. I took a peek at my breasts yesterday as I took my first shower. They look big, swollen I'm sure. My PS and I chose 339 ccs moderate profile. Can't wait to see my results once they drop and settle.

My last procedures to finish my journey

8 days post op

I needed a break from my ba/arm lift garment. 34 D sports bra :-)

9 days post op

Feeling much better today! I was able to shower without assistance :-) brushed my hair and I even trimmed my eyebrows! I can see the light at the end if the tunnel. Up until yesterday I felt a lot of discomfort in my armpit area. Not taking any meds and overall feeling more normal :-)

17 days post op (sorry late pics) I'll update the 24 day post op pics tomorrow

17 days looking better :-)

25 day post op

Today is my 25 day post op. I am feeling better every day. I'm really happy so far but I know I still have a long way to go to see the final result.

5 weeks post op Breast Augmentation and arm lift

I can't believe it has been 5 weeks since my surgery! I'm feeling 100% now and so ready to get back to the gym. Surgeon gave me clearance to do it at 6 weeks so one more to go.

Just because I feel Beautiful today :-)

Feeling great! Wearing a backless dress which I could have never been able to wear before without using some kind of support. No bra, boobs looking good!
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

My PS is the best! She did an awesome job with my TT and my BA and arm lift a few days ago. No regrets! :-)