My Last Procedures to Finish my Journey

I has a TT last year. Love my results. I have...

I has a TT last year. Love my results. I have decided to get BA and brachioplasty to complete my transformation. I has my surgery November 18th. Pain is not too bad. It almost feels like if I did a bunch of weight lifting. Arms don't hurt just the chest area. My implants are under the muscle.
I've been taking my pain meds as prescribed. I took off a week from work. I took a peek at my breasts yesterday as I took my first shower. They look big, swollen I'm sure. My PS and I chose 339 ccs moderate profile. Can't wait to see my results once they drop and settle.

My last procedures to finish my journey

8 days post op

I needed a break from my ba/arm lift garment. 34 D sports bra :-)

9 days post op

Feeling much better today! I was able to shower without assistance :-) brushed my hair and I even trimmed my eyebrows! I can see the light at the end if the tunnel. Up until yesterday I felt a lot of discomfort in my armpit area. Not taking any meds and overall feeling more normal :-)
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

My PS is the best! She did an awesome job with my TT and my BA and arm lift a few days ago. No regrets! :-)