Rhinoplasty in my 20s Following Fractured Nose As a Child - Manchester, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I fractured my nose when I was 6 following an...

I fractured my nose when I was 6 following an accident with a scooter. From this it left my nose with thin skin on top and what I can only describe as a flat bridge.. I decided to have Rhinoplasty to correct this in my 20s.. Up until my 20s it didn't bother me too much but as I got older I think my nose got more noticeable and the issues with it..!

After 2 years really considering having it done and researching different surgeons I decided to do when I found Mr Murphy at Spire Hospital Manchester, which was the best decision I've ever made.

Mr Murphy and his Team I can not thank enough.. My nose was a bit of a mess and he managed to work with it but still ensuring it looked natural and suited my face when I had rhinoplasty surgery with him. If I ever had any questions or wanted to discuss anything, Mr Murphy was always at hand to answer and Sue the office manager was always very good at getting messages back and forth. Sue is very approachable and makes you feel instantly at ease. Mr Murphy's nurse is also very nice and professional and again any interaction I have had with her has been faultless. The whole process was seamless and I was made to feel instantly welcomed at my initial consultation. I felt no pressure to book or go ahead with surgery and instead I got someone I could talk to who was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my question and discuss with me what was and wasn't possible. Arranging payment and the stay in hospital again all seamless.. Everything well like clock work on the day of surgery and I was fully informed every step of the way by the nurses and Mr Murphy, it took away any extra worry or stress on a day that is a lot of mixed emotions! I personally went for Mr Murphy because I had read really good reviews on him and after meeting him I could see why. I knew he was the surgeon I trusted with my nose and my face and I can honestly say I haven't looked back. It's so nice to not be self conscious about my nose anymore when out in public! In fact I don't even give my nose I thought anymore !