BR Long Overdue - East Yorkshire, GB

Am 49, married for nearly 31 yrs with 2 grown up...

Am 49, married for nearly 31 yrs with 2 grown up boys (27 & 29). Have always had big boobs- 36C at 11 yrs old was no fun I can tell you! Was a 38 HH/JJ before & once things have settled down hopefully abt 38 D/DD.
Decided to take the plunge due to some weight loss, major back pain, along with all the discomfort that big boobs brings - sure all of u know abt that!
Op went great, according to Consultant & others involved. Took just over 1kg from each so a big job.
Felt absolutely euphoric in hospital when saw them- even shed a few tears- such a weight (literally) removed from my body/mind. Really pleased with Consultant - Mr Alastair Platt- before and post op. Very attentive & listened to me, discussed size etc and checked on me himself quite a few times before went home from hospital.
However, at the mo, NOT impressed with service from Breast Specialist Nurse, despite telling me post op would make sure saw me or at least spoke to me before leaving hospital not a sign of her & no other Specialist nurses in! Thank god for 2 angels on the ward- Lisa & Jo- who were above fantastic! Have 1 wk review with Breast Nurse tom, so interested in what she will have to say.
Have & am struggling yesterday & today with emotions, feel like have hit a brick walk & no energy - making myself post this to get some advice as only have hubby to talk to abt this (haven't told anyone else). He's been super supportive though.
Any advice/comments from any of u after reading this & looking at photos would be good x Can't add photos at mo, will try later x

unable to load photos - help

Won't allow me to add photos from my phone onto post? Any ideas or suggestions what to do pls?

2wk po update

2wk po check with Consultant. All ok, all dressings are off, ok to drive & wash them properly. Have to take it steady re lifting.
No leaking from wounds & bruising going as expected. So pleased with the result & as things settle hoping it gets even better.

Listened to concerns, discussed op and outcome in detail. Very good customer manner, friendly and very approachable