I Think I've Found the Perfect Doctor to Give This Mom of 2 an Upgrade! Don't Let Me Down Dr Alvarez! - Miami, FL

I've been on this journey for about 3yrs now....

I've been on this journey for about 3yrs now. After having my second son and going through a divorce I finally decided it's time to do something for ME ! I've been speaking with Lizbeth who is such a sweetheart and come next week I'll be locking in my December date ! I wish I could go sooner but school forces me to wait. I'm super nervous! I'm flying in from New Orleans. Anyone know of some good places to stay for not so much? I'll be coming in with a friend to help me. Also, what should I bring with me ?! What will I need after !? Thanks girls. Can't wait to keep you all updated on my journey.

Pre Surgery Pics

I'm 5'7 165lbs. Lizabeth told me that after showing my pics to Dr Alvarez, he recommended that I gain about 5-8lbs before surgery for best results. :( that kinda makes me nervous but I'm going to do my best. 170 was my biggest weight and I was disgusted with myself. I have another 3mos before surgery so I'm gonna be uncomfortable for that time. But hey it's worth it, right?! Hips and booty hips and booty, that's all I keep thinking! Lol have any of you been instructed to gain weight??

Wish pics! Perfect for my frame

Nothing too drastic. I really just want a slimmed waist and curves in the back ! My frame couldn't hold a nicki Minaj Kim k anyway. Lol stick legs and diaper booty is not cute in my opinion. I think these are realistic. Hope I can gain the extra 5lbs to give me these curves

More pre op pics ..

Been sucking it in for years. Lol I want these love handles and back fat GONE ! And put in the right places :) I have a small frame but my midsection is wider than I'd like. When I gain weight it goes every where BUT my legs and butt. ???????? I thought I had enough fat but Dr Alvarez has requested I gain 5-8lbs for the best results. Eeek ????

More pre op pics

Will I have enough fat?!

So as I told you guys before, I was instructed to gain at least 5lbs before surgery in December. But I'm still thinking WILL THAT BE ENOUGH?! Because they say you can lose about 30percent of the fat injected, what am I going to be left with after already not having sooo much fat to inject anyway? The maximum in Miami is 4000cc. But I'm wondering if Dr Alvarez will even be able to harvest that much! Idk girls it's just making me nervous. I don't want a huge butt anyway but I do want hips and to not be flat! Enough to make a difference. Ugh I'm gonna try to gain like 10more lbs. lol even if that means I'll have to be fat for the next three months until my December date.

Is it safe to be on birth control (nexplanon) when getting a bbl?!

Today I got my 3yr old nexplanon birth control taken out and inserted a new one. I was wondering how this may affect my surgery in December. Will I have to take it out before? Some doctors have said that it may increase the risk of blood clots and others have said not to worry about it. Any of you had a bbl while on the nexplanon or any other birth control ???

Deposit Paid ! Come onnnn December ! So excited :)

Paid my deposit today to lock in my price and December date. I can't believe I'm finally doing this for myself ! A few months and I'll be on Dr Alvarez's table. I'm asking for continued prayers during this process. I know we've all been watching each other's updates and are forming a little community of Alvarez dolls. Lol now all that's left to do is book my flight and room and get my supplies. Any recommendations??
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Haven't spoke with him personally yet but I've heard nothing but good things from previous patients.