BBL It is very painful you will regret doing it the day of maybe even a few days after. Now I love it! - Miami, FL

I am 34 yrs of age ht 5'4" 143 wt. My decision to...

I am 34 yrs of age ht 5'4" 143 wt. My decision to do this procedure was spontaneous. I am in the medical field doing my research on doctors. I found dr. Sergio alvarez. Very cool, professional legit doctor and cares about his patients. I know this because 2 days po I had a low grade fever and I was tachycardia. He stayed by my bedside as I was administered meds in the recovery room at spectrum. He even offered me a colombian sandwich as I started feeling better. No doubt this procedure is very painful and the recovery process does take time as I am still healing today. Today makes 5 weeks and 2 days today po. I still have fluid in my stomach very little now. Walking after surgery is very important. Something I hurt so bad I didn't do very much. Alot of stuff people mentioned buying was not necessary. Laying on your stomach is dreadful.

Post op surgery pictures

total cost included hotel flight and taking 3 teenagers

I took my kids with me. My son who will be going to school to be a Pharmacist took very good care of me.

1 before photo