My Doctor I'm going to is Dr. Omelepu, aka booty making King- Miami, FL

I'm looking into getting a bbl. I've gained...

I'm looking into getting a bbl. I've gained weight, lost weight and my butt left with the fat I lost. I just want to look good in my clothes and out mg clothes again. I miss my booty and I hope to find a great doctor to give it back to me. The with I've seen from both of these PS has been great. I hope they do more than I expect.

Waiting and patiently searching for my best big old round booty.

Hope to be able to get my booty back.
I'm hoping to get one of the doctors from spectrum aesthetics.
I am in need of getting my shape back. I had a nice shape with my hips and booty, then I gained 100 pounds. I lost 93 pounds with diet and a lot of cardio failing to
do any strength training. So I lost muscle mass. So I lost my booty I now have a heart shape booty but I miss my Apple booty and hips. I can't do squats cause my knees can't take the pain any longer. I'm hoping that joining real self can help me with finding a great doctor that can give me the body I want. I'm looking for and waist, hips and big round booty that you see from the front with an awesome side projection. I want that booty that when you're walking towards people they know you have a big one back there. I'm tired of disappointing people that see my thick thighs and hips thinking I have a big booty. Then I walk past and they get the heart booty. Hopefully that will change soon.

wish pics

So many doctors and trying to find one is just so hard. The post op pics from different PS on here is oh so good.

Trying to figure out which doctor to go with is no joke.
I emailed Dr Ortega and Dr O( can't seem to remember the spelling to his name, sorry) from spectrum and neither one of them responded back to me.

Keep searching is what must be done

Hopefully I can narrow it down to the one who can enhance my shape and give me my body back.

Waiting for a quote and to see what's next

Waiting to see if I can lock a date

Ugh, it's hard trying to get a new booty. Sorry for the long read.

ugh this is frustrating. I've been trying to get an idea on how I can go about locking the new special at spectrum. (Which I'm pretty sure I've miss by the way) I've been emailing back and fourth with one of the coordinators but to no avail. I didn't have the chance to call her during the work week because I'm at work, we can't use the job phones fur personal and my cellphone don't have reception. This is frustrating. I really hope they have another deal after this one. One that's just as good if not better.
Even vanity has a special going on right now with 3 different doctors, but I don't know if I want to deal with the craziness of the people at vanity from what I've heard. So now I'm scared. Lol
Plus they want one grand to lock their special. Right now I don't have that just laying around, I got bills. Lol
Then I'm thinking should I stay in my own state and pay extra. Which went be a problem because if I find a good surgeon I'll stay where I feel comfortable and the surgeon does great work.

To drain or not to drain

I have a question for all you veterans in this surgery game.
How many of you had drains?
How many of you didn't?
What were your experiences?
I would appreciate a little feedback if that's possible.
Thank you oh so very much for the answers. ????

Random thoughts

So I work somewhere that I go through a metal detector and I was wondering if I'll be setting the metal detector off wearing my corset into work. I would want my results to be for a really long time and if it's a great way to keep my waist tiny then that'S what I'm aiming to do.

O_O never looked at so many butts on my life.

Can't wait to have my body to be one of the wish pics on real self. I have confidence that Dr Ortega can give me that.

Can any Dr Ortega vet let me know if he does aggressive Lipo?

I'm wondering if Dr Ortega does aggressive Lipo
I'm getting scared because I wanted to go with him but I'm not seeing any snatched waist and big round booty. I definitely don't want to have to do a revision. Omg
I was getting close to putting my deposit for him but I'm getting scared and feeling like I need to search for another plastic surgeon.

Looking into vanity as well as spectrum. I don't see the difference in either one of them thus far. They both have their bad and maybe worst issues. I'm trying to get a quote from both. I just want a snatched waist and big ole booty. I want to get an all around nice round booty. The booty you see from all around. I'm researching hard because I want great results that will last me years to come. I don't want great booty for the swelling period but mediocre results afterwards. I'm thinking if I go with vanity I'll go to Dr Osaka. If I go with at spectrum I'll go with Dr Ortega. Dr Ortega recommended a tummy tuck according to Vivian but I think she just forwarded my pics to whomever and then told me that. I don't want a tummy tuck because I haven't had any children as of yet. I want a few children and don't want to have my stomach stretch after I get it tucked. So I'll wait. My stomach was already stretched when I gained 100 pounds from being snatched with my small waist and flat stomach. So I know all to well about a stretched belly. Hopefully I'll hear sounwding soon from vanity.

I can't with Vivian, sure has done it again

I can't with Vivian, she has done it again. She's by far the worst person to try to get in contact with. I told her that I would call her yesterday to put my deposit down and guess who didn't answer her phone, reply to text, nor was she at the office. No one answered the phone by the way and I called every number possible. Plus here's the kicker her email wasn't working. I want to go with vanity but I'm not depositing cash in someone's bank account. I like a paper trail. Credit cards are safe to me because I feel safer that way. Ugh this is getting annoying now. I need and want a new coordinator but they're not willing to let me switch. Sorry for venting but it's getting ridiculous now. I wish vanity would go back to using paypal or taking credit card payments.

Is there anyone else getting an no delivery message when trying to email Vivian

I've been trying to email Vivian since Friday and I've been getting this message (Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:vivian@spectrum-aesthetics.com)
I''ve tried to email her today as well and I'm getting the same Message. Idk what's going on. Is this not her email anymore?
Can any of you sisters with booties or going to get your booties let me know?

Thanks in advance

So I did it y'all. I put my deposit down for my new plastic surgeon. Dr Omulepu it is!
I'm having mix emotions right now. I'm excited because I'm finally going to get my booty back (fingers cross and prayers up). Plus I got in contact with Vivian becauIen it wasn't that busy at work today, which was a surprise. I spoke with her, and it's going to go down. As soon as I know when I'll be able to and hire book he is I'll let you beautiful souls know. I'm hoping for a snatched waist and a big ole booty. I don't want a Nicki Mbitty booty, but I want the notice it from the front Booooooootay

I did it y'all, i put my deposit and chose a different plastic surgeon

So I did it y'all. I put my deposit down for my new plastic surgeon which is, Dr Omulepu!
I'm having mix emotions right now. I'm excited because I'M finally going to get my booty back (fingers cross and prayers up). Plus I got in contact with Vivian today because it wasn't that busy at work today, which was a surprise. I spoke with her, and it's going to go down. As soon as I know when I'll be able to have it done, plus how book Dr Omulepu is I'll let you beautiful souls know. I'm hoping for a snatched waist and a big ole booty. I don't want a Nicki Minaj booty, but I want the notice it from the front Booooooootay. Maybe a Amber Rose booty.

Ladies, when do you feel is the best time of the year to get this surgery

Ladies, when do you feel is the best time of the year to get this surgery?
I'm thinking next year March or early April. I'm not trying to sweat a storm up because I'm in a hot faja. I know Florida will be warm by I'm not trying to come back home and be steaming up as well. I have sensitive skin and have gotten a rash messing with a girdle in the summer time. My body was not a fan of that. What you ladies think? Veterans please chime in with your experience with the season you went in.
Thanks in advance lovelies. ????

Getting scared from the things I'm reading about Dr. Omulepu and infections

Getting scared from the things I'm reading about Dr. Omulepu and infections. I must admit that it's definitely scaring me a bit. Yes I want this surgery but I love my life. I don't want to loose it or get any kind of health issues because of this. I put this surgery in God's hands because I know that he knows that I want this. I just pray it's in his Will for my life. I don't know if there's anyone else that have read the same things I've read and feel a tad scared as well. I pray that the very soon to be odolls have the best recovery without any issues. God be in the surgery rim with you dolls and Jesus taking the wheel. I pray that all that have / had infections are healing and getting better in God speed time.

Big booty Queens are you ready to break necks and stop traffic

Today was a good day. I spoke with Victor from spectrum (he's great so far from my experience with him today). We spoke for almost 45 mins which to me is a big deal. He answered some of my questions that I had which we all know as women there'll be more. Lol
He was informative and I appreciated that from him. I must say that I'm going to stick with Dr omelepu. I know of all the infections and complications that his patients has had but I feel like he's the surgeon for me. I'm not getting my treatment until next year so I still have time to change my mind if I end up feeling uncomfortable. As of now I'll continue to pray for all the ones that are recovering from infections/complications and also those that are about to get their surgery done. I pray that God guide his hand and that you all get the body that y'all dreamed of. God bless all of you and keep praying and encouraging one another.

Not my time yet, but I'm excited for the rest of you.

I enjoy reading each and everyone of your stories that I've read. Can't wait to right my own and have my post op pics on here.
congratulations to each and everyone of you that were brave enough to say I don't like what I see in the mirror and I'm going to change it. This entire journey is no joke but our happiness supersedes the fear of what the people on our lives will/would say. I'll Like to thank each and everyone of you for being brave enough to share your experiences whether they were good, bad or indifferent.
Happy healing to those of you healing and happy bless journeys to all of you that are going to get your surgery before me.

To loose weight or not

I'm 5ft6 and I weigh 195 pounds, I've seen others on here with the same weight and more come out of surgery looking just how I want to look. So I'm thinking really hard about the 20 pounds I wanted to loose. Can any veteran that went to Dr. Osaka that's in that weight range tell me if they wish they had lost weight before their surgery? Also if you are happy with the fact that you stayed the weight you were let me know as well? Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you to all of you dolls in advance.

Happy New year to all of you dolls

Good evening all. I haven't been on here in such a long time that the New newsfeed set up is so different. I hope all you New booty ladies are enjoy your booties. Don't brake to many hearts out here. I was suppose to go to get my surgery in April of this year but I won't have enough time. Plus i waned to take as much time as possible. So I'm going to try to move my date to October cause I'll be able to take over 3 weeks. Hopefully the doctor will be available. I'm also thinking about hiring a nurse to help me at my mom's house. Has anyone here used a nurse that they would recommend to me? It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. Hopefully someone comment with some information

I've got my New date

I've got my New date ladies and gentlemen(if there's any on here) it'll be in Nov and I'm excited but a tad bit nervous. I would love to hear from any Dr omelepu girls about their surgery. I also would like to know the supplies that are a must bring. I'm not trying to have more than one suitcase and a carry on. I'll most likely purchase my food and drinks in Florida being that I'll arrive 3 days before my surgery to get some things.
Can any of you beautiful ladies tell me what you absolutely used?
What are the labs that wanted to know?
My hemoglobin is 12.8 so I know that's good but I'll like it at the max I can get it by then. How can I boost it?
I know I'm asking a lot of questions and I'm thankful for every answer. It's greatly appreciated. :-)

Dr. Omelepu doll in the making

I'm checking out a bunch of Dr. Omelepu dolls and I must say you guys are looking great. I can't wait to be one of you girls. I feel as though I write and no one answers my post. It's okay because I know the right person will answer, share my concern or be helpful and possibly become a new friend. So I'll keep writing. My new date is on November 14 and I'm going to spend time with family as well. I'm trying to figure out if I should stay at a hotel with a nurse for the first three days. Or go to my mom house and have my sisters and mom help me. Everyone's experience with this procedure is different and I'm praying to have the best experience for me.

People are getting vicious

I know that there are quite a bit of dolls in here that are waiting for treatment with Dr. Omulepu and due to what's going on now is either changing from him, still going with him, wanting a refund, or waiting like I am. My surgery is not until Nov, so I have time to make a change if I choose.
What I've noticed is some of you dolls are acting like mean girls. We have to respect people's choice. If they choose to go to Dr Omulepu knowing what's going on that's their choice. All we can do is state our opinion if asked. I read some folks really going in on how someone looks and that's not right. We are here to support each other and downing one another is unbecoming of what we stand for in here. I pray those that are going to have their surgery in the next few months get the results they want and heal well. I pray those that have a problem with their choice find peace with in themselves and learn how to agree to disagree with other people's decisions. I pray all the best for all of you and I pray that we all get along. Let's go back to the caring, supportive, and loving beautiful lovely dolls that we are. ??????????

To the dolls that had to switch

To all you beautiful dolls that had to switch to other doctors. Did you have to pay the difference if the new doctor is more expensive than your previous choice? I want to know because Dr. Ortega is $500 more than Dr Omelepu and I'm wondering if you had to pay the difference. I'm not trying to be nosey, just want to know because my coordinator from spectrum hasn't called me to say nothing. I emailed him, no response so I want to be prepared before they try it.

Where are the old Dr omulepu dolls that had to switch

Where are the old Dr omulepu dolls that had to switch? I'm trying to find out how you're experience has been? Also to all of you that are waiting as I am. I will admit, I'm kind of scared. I hope I get the results I want or even better. I'm trying to loose some weight before my treatment so I can assist the doctor on my part to get the best results that my new doctor can give. I hope I make/made a great choice in choosing my new doctor. I chose Dr. Ortega so I would love to see more of his dolls that had surgery with him post pictures. My question to the ones that fell victim to having to switch doctors due to what's going on with Omulepu.
Which doctor did you choose?
Did you like your choice?
Do you love/like your results?
You can inbox me if you prefer. I won't mind.

Do anyone know which doctors are at spectrum now?

Do anyone know which doctors still work at spectrum? It's looking like quite a few of the doctors are opening their own practice. Has anyone noticed that. I'm extremely worried about going to Dr Ortega I'm not seeing anyone that has gotten a bbl done by him add of lately loving their results. I'm starting to worry because I definitely don't want to gave to do this twice. I don't want to be in pain for no reason. I want to love my results the first time around and have booty greed not booty envy. I'm hoping someone that got surgery from Dr Ortega as of lately can chime in. It'll be greatly appreciated.

Where are the Ortega dolls

What happened to the recent Ortega dolls?
I come on here in hopes to run across one or more of you ladies and I'm not seeing any. Come out ladies.
Since my post hardly get any comments I wonder if I'll even get an answer.

Where are the new 2016 Ortega dolls?!?!?!?!?

It's getting closer to my time and I'm not seeing any Ortega dolls reviews. (In the beginning of November) Do you like what he's doing? Do you think he's not worth the pain because he's not doing nice shapes? These are a couple of questions that's on my mind. I don't want him to not give me what want. Can one of you vets let me know what's up? It'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Looking for a recovery house that's going to be helpful

I'm a planner and I like to make as many plans that I can with God's help of course. I'm looking for a recovery house and I'll like to get some recommendations. "Karis recovery house" is one I'll like to know if you guys recommend. Also " Curvyangelsrecoverycare"
I would love your honesty opinions on both. Inbox me if you feel more comfortable or share with all. This would be greatly appreciated. I'll also appreciate suggestions on another way if any of you vets have a suggestion.

Thank you so much in advance beautiful dolls

Needing some help from you beautiful ladies

Thank you so much in advance beautiful dolls

It's getting close to my time

It's been a long time I've been on here. Since last year and it's now a few months until I become a Dr Álvarez doll. I can't wait and then I can. I want a big booty, but I dint want a drastic one. I'm thinking how am I going to hide my New butt from my co workers at work. I work in a building filled with childish/ petty folks. I want this so they don't matter. Plus I'll buy bigger uniform pants and call it a day. No worries with that. I have a question to ask. Should I buy my faja now or after surgery? I'm thinking of buying two now. Different sizes of course. 2xl and an xl just in case. What you guys think? Proudly won't get a response as always but hopefully I will.
Thanks in advance

Time of the month during surgery

Time of the month during my surgery in November. Has any vets had surgery during their menstrual? Any advice with that would be great.

My date is fast approaching. Nov 15

My date is fast approaching and I must admit I'm getting a tad scared. Everything I see is a sign in my mind. I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I want this surgery because I feel as though it'll help my self confidence. I know it will.
Now I'm reading that Dr. Sergio Alvarez doesn't do go Lipo and he doesn't give you a bug butt. Can any Alvarez dolls let me know if this is true?

One more mouth until I become Dr Alvarez masterpiece.

Omg it's almost that time when I'll become Dr Alvarez masterpiece. I'm nervous and excited all st the same time. I literally have no one to talk to about this and it's okay. I wish I had a friend going through this journey with me. There are times I get so nervous and when I hear about a death I think to myself omg. I would like to know if there are any future dolls that are going to have their surgery in November. I don't mind being a friend to you smile also gaining a new friend. We can call ourselves "surgery sisters" and if your staying at curvyangelsrecovery that's even a bigger bonus. Also if you've already had your surgery I would love to hear from you dolls as well. Happy healing to all of the new dolls, vet dolls, and soon to be dolls.

Be bless and be a blessing

Does anyone know which hotel is right behind spectrum?

Here's my dilemma
My mom lives in West Palm and I was thinking of leaving from my mom's house the mugging of my surgery. The pre op nurse told me it's best I stay in Miami due to the traffic. I booked my recovery house around the premises that I would be leaving from west Palm. The problem is I dint knew if my RH Woolf have room for me one day before my actual arrival day or should I stay at a hotel. I'm thinking the hotel right behind spectrum because it'll be One quick walk to spectrum. What do you guys think? Is that a good idea or should I try and get in my recovery house earlier
Doral Plastic Surgeon

I'm going to do my surgery with Dr Sergio Alvarez in Nov. I'm praying that he does a great a great job. God please guide his crafty hands with your strength, guidance and bless him so on Nov 15 2016 he can make me his master piece. I'm going to have my surgery at spectrum with him.