27 Years Old 4 Kids Bbl with Lipo - Miami, FL

I was tired of looking at my body and after having...

i was tired of looking at my body and after having 4 kids my body did just not look the same. i had a baby stomach and my butt went down through out the years and lost volume. i had my bbl done 5 days ago so far I'm feeling great no complaints...but still got a lot of way to go i will be updating soon as i progress.

7 days post op

Hi guys so today I'm 7 days post op and I feel really good I just can't wait for the soreness in my abdomen to go away..so far I like the shape I'm getting I know is still early to say but hopefully it keeps going the way it is...i did notice my butt shrinked a little bit but is because my swelling is going down...yazna the massage therapist In spectrum she is the best of the best... she gives me advice on what I need to do and when to do it. .i started my first massage this Monday 10/24 and had it everyday since then until today...next week I will be doing it 3 times week until she tells me I don't need anymore..i have an appointment with dr.mel Ortega in 3 weeks for a follow up.

7 days post op pictures

How I'm looking so far...if any questions feel free to write me.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

great doctor, very realistic, gives very good advices, takes his time with his patients, office wise everybody is great i was treated very good from start to finish.