26 Y/O BBL in Turkey

I have been considering this surgery for years now...

I have been considering this surgery for years now. my weight fluctuates every so often but even when I am at a lower weight my stomach is never flat. I want to feel confident in swimwear and comfortably wear the clothes I like. After finishing university I have decided that this will be the perfect gift from myself to me :-). I have read several reviews after lurking on this website for months and have considered yily in the DR but after stumbling upon Aslani I love his work just as much and he is much easier for me to get to.

Almost 1 year since I made my first post.

I've been researching different procedures for quite some time even prior to joining real self. I've now become uncertain if I actually want a BBL as I already have a booty but it could do with a lift and shaping. I don't want to body shame anyone but I'm not a fan of the extremely huge butt on very thin legs look and would prefer a more natural looking change. I have gained about 20lbs since I last posted too which has made me research even more to decide on the procedure I want. I've posted wish pics and myself a few weeks ago.

I have also decided I no longer want to go with Dr Aslani as I received a quote from him and feel I could achieve better results in a central or South American country which brings me to my new doctor, Luis Plazas. I've looked through his results and read several reviews on here and I am very impressed by his work. I'll continue to do my research but think that if I were to go to Columbia I would get a BA also as I know the price will be worth it.

Tunisia

So I've booked with Cosmetica Travel in Tunisia, anyone else had experience with this clinic? I've been finding it extremely difficult to find all the information I want about the doctors and the clinic and i'm beginning to have 2nd thoughts.

I initially chose them because I know a friend of a friend who went there but now i'm struggling to contact her.

I've wanted this for years and would hate to regret my decision after. There are two surgeons however the gallery available is limited and i'm unable to tell which surgeon has completed either surgery in order to assess which surgeon I would like to go with. Please message me or comment if you have or plan on having surgery with either Dr Taher Djemal or Dr Karim Yacoub in Tunis, Tunisia. I've also added a BA and my surgery date is set for March 2017.

Somebody help please!

Mediface or Comfort Zone

I'm moving like I have money to waste.

So in less than a week i've changed my mind about Cosmetica Travels, something just doesn't sit well with me and the idea of going to the clinic. I feel as though Nozha was not giving me genuine advice from the surgeons and was more concerned about money.

I always knew about elite after care but feel that their price is too expensive and will be increasing to 5k for unlimited lipo and bbl in 2017, might as well go to Aslani *side eye*.

I found Mediface Aesthetic by chance and saw a plethora of positive reviews got excited after speaking to Meltham and now that my flight is booked I find the bad reviews on here *insert side eye*. Mind you, I just lost money because I cancelled my flight to Tunisia.

Upon searching further I stumble upon reviews for Comfort Zone and I was having serious regrets about booking with Mediface until I came across that review of the girls butt implant coming out and it allegedly being a silicone breast implant and the other ladies stomach having a dent in it. Although some of the reviews for Comfort Zone after that seem genuine I feel as though some have been made by their team in order to overshadow the negative reviews (that is purely speculation).

I can't seem to get over how many people have said they lost all volume within months at Mediface...is that the reason Lateysha switched to Elite? Somebody help please? I need help making this decision preferably within the next few hours as I believe I can still change my flight without incurring extra costs.

Keep in mind my booty is already a good size (or so i'd like to think) I just need a little extra and my waist to be snatched.

so tell me Mediface or Comfort Zone?

European Dolls travelling for BBLs

I'm so glad that more women on Real Self have ventured to places closer to home. I remember when I first joined it was so difficult to find information anywhere other than the US or DR. Thanks y'all.

Happy New Year

So I've decided to go with Comfort Zone. Booked in for March 1st, and as much as I can't wait I got a lot of work to do so I can be prepared.

I've started back at the gym as I have gained weight since my last personal pic and want to at least be back at that size.

I've ordered a lot of vitamins to ensure my bloods are all good. I want my GP to do a full blood test before I travel just to make sure all is well.

I've also been searching for a bbl pillow, why doesn't anyone in the UK sell these? Can I have suggestions on the best places to buy from please? Where is a good place to purchase a faja in the uk? I really want to start putting my travel package together from now so I won't feel pressured at the last minute.

I also want to know where in London is good to go for lymphatic drain massages?

Thanks in advance x

20 days til sx

Everything I've ordered is slowly but surely beginning to arrive. Lipo foams, female urinal, body pillow and my make shift bbl pillow (memory foam pillow).

I purchased wipes from Tesco on offer and went to primark to buy comfortable clothes to wear.

I didn't continue going to the gym but I've cut back on my eating haven't lost much weight but I'm hoping Dr. Ilker can remove this fat from my stomach and waist ????????????????????????. I'm considering lipoing my neck as I don't want to look slimmer everywhere and have a big head, just worried about how I will sleep ????.

Overall I'm excited as well as apprehensive about the procedure because another girl on here who is similar in size to me isn't quite happy with her results at the same time I think her wishes are different to mine so I still have hope that I'll be satisfied.

I've made my own BBL Pillow!

After searching for a BBL pillow in the UK and speaking to other UK dolls I realised that there is no way to purchase one already in the UK. I was tempted to buy one from shaped_curvy on Instagram as they stock the non branded happy booty pillow which is great for work and nosey colleagues but could not justify parting with so much money for a pillow I won't use for more than 3 weeks. After speaking to another Comfort Zone lady I purchased a memory foam pillow from eBay for £9 and was going to just use that until I came across an orthopaedic leg cushion at Aldi for £6.99. I'll add photos for y'all to see.

The leg cushion is shaped like the top of the happy booty pillow and is perfect for recovery sitting. I plan on seeing them together or putting a pillow cover and sewing in order to keep them in place. A
Whole bbl pillow for less than £20, I'm so happy!

BBL March 2nd with Dr. Ilker Manavbasi (sorry so long)

Hi yall!

So I am back in London now after have my surgery with Dr. Ilker, still very swollen and stiff but im able to see results already, just not sure if they're what I wanted.

This part of my review is going to be in three sections in order to provide as much information as possible. Part 1 will be for Comfort Zone recovery villa, part 2 about Dr. Ilker Manavbasi and part 3 on behalf of my sister about Dr. Ismail Buyukcayir as she had her surgery with him on March 1st.

Part 1: Comfort Zone

As you can see from my previous updates I found out about Comfort Zone from Real Self and almost immediately fell in love with the results. I began researching the company believing that they were a clinic and found a plethora of information always believe comfort zone was a clinic and the surgeon they had in place to perform BBLs was Ilker. I found out a week before my surgery this was false. Comfort Zone Surgery is a recovery villa, ran by Engin. Engin works closely alongside surgeons to coordinate surgeries and provide aftercare for patients travelling abroad for surgery. The aforementioned is important to understand as there is a possibility you may be scheduled for surgery with a surgeon you have no prior information about and may not be made aware until the day of your surgery. This was the case with some of the women I met during my stay and would have been the case for me had I not read another girls review on here a week before my surgery.

When I initially contacted Engin in December I enquired about a bbl for myself and breast implant change with lift and full lipo for my sister. I was given a confirmation for both of us that listed Ilker as our surgeon on March 1st. I never questioned Engin as I thought that the confirmation was good enough but after reading a review on here decided to contact him and make sure I would be scheduled with Ilker. It was only at that time (a week before March 1st) Engin told me both of us were scheduled with Ismaili, reason being that my sister wanted her breasts done and Ismaili was better with breasts. I began to worry as had I not questioned who my surgeon was I would've been asked to go to a surgeon I knew nothing about and wondered what other surprises I should expect. I also recalled reading reviews on here about Ismaili for bbl and they were mixed, again making me feel uncomfortable about going with him. When I made this clear to Engin I do not think he immediately understood the impact this had on me as an upcoming patient and do not think it was handled well. He was quite rude until I detailed why I had selected cz and that it had nothing to do with Ismaili. Engin told me he made the decision to schedule me with Ismaili as he specialises in breasts and he thought my sister and I wanted to go together which is true. However the nature of my surgery did not involve breasts, therefore I needed to go to the surgeon who specialises in snatching waists and lifting asses.

I was told that bbls are split 50/50 between the two surgeons but there is no mention of Ismaili on CZ website nor is there any mention of affiliation on Ismaili's website (http://en.jineplast.com.tr). After discussing with my sister and doing some last minute research my sister was happy to go with Ismaili. Engin confirmed again that I would go with Ilker on March 1st while my sister had her surgery with Ismaili.

I was scheduled to fly to Istanbul on Feb 28th and on the 27th Engin called me to say I would have to have my surgery on the day I arrived. Now I really began to panic as I had not only scheduled a visit to a dentist that doesn't work with CZ on the day of arrival but knew having surgery on the day of arrival couldn't be safe. I had also let Engin know about my plans to visit the dentist some weeks prior and didn't want to rush the dentist on my composite veneers. When I expressed these concerns to Engin he tried to convince me that it would all be fine and when I would not agree he was even more rude than the first time. I stated I would prefer to go on Mar 2nd and was told he couldn't confirm and that I'd have to wait until I arrived to find out. Completely unacceptable and although I won't go any further into the conversation it didn't end well. I was left not knowing if I was even having surgery and made to feel that his errors were now my fault. About an hour after I received a message stating that I could have surgery on March 2nd with Ilker which also mentioned that he was not planning on working on that day however he was willing to work because of me. Again, making me feel as if it was my fault. At this stage the damage was done, I was happy to have my surgery on the 2nd but the nerves most women feel before having cosmetic surgery for the first time was heightened due to the confusion.

Upon arriving at the villa Engin mentioned how busy they were and insinuated that our room was not the best. Our room was dark, cold and it smelled of damp. There was a ceiling light that stopped working the first night so we had to use a reading lamp for the remainder of our stay in that room. There was no bathroom so we had to go upstairs to use a shared bathroom every time however Engin quickly made us aware we would be moved to a better room with an ensuite once a girl left on March 3rd. There are four nurses that work at the villa and they are absolutely amazing they work endlessly to accommodate all patients, by cooking three times a day, making snacks and drinks on request. They also ensure you're on time for all your appointments, taking medication, dressing any wounds, washing clothes/ fajas/ bedding etc. Nothing asked of them is too much and my only regret is not having enough TL to compensate them at the end of my stay.

They moved us into our second room which was much better and I'm happy to say everything including Engin improved from then. I did not want to persecute him as I do feel he eventually worked to make up his initial errors but couldn't lie. What I realise is the villa is very busy and Engin is so used to what he does and confident all will end well this comes across as not genuinely caring. I still don't think that excuses his attitude as each patient is different and travelling abroad for surgery is a big deal to the individual. Based upon the end of my stay I would recommend CZ to others however be sure to double check EVERYTHING!

Part 2: Ilker Manavbasi

Dr. Ilker is extremely pleasant and honest and he gives results! He understands the bodies women want and is able to achieve it one round. He made me feel very comfortable during my consultation which was on the day of surgery. We agreed that as my butt was naturally big he wouldn't put a lot of fat back in but that my stomach needed to be flat, I wanted him to lipo my chin but he said I didn't need it ( I still don't agree). My period started on surgery day and he reassured me that it was not a problem. I also asked him to put filler in my nose to hide my dorsal hump and he agreed to do so before I woke up. He uses Juvederm which i've read is good for non surgical rhino and I can easily get it topped up if needed in the UK. Around 17:00 I was asked to leave the room and lay on what I assume is the operating bed, I was given anaesthesia and don't even remember being brought down the hallway. I briefly woke up in the operating room, luckily they hadn't started operating. I looked around and saw approx 6 or 7 people, a man saw I was awake and said something to me (unable to remember) I think I said, "Ilker" to him but went right back to sleep. The next thing I remember I was trembling uncontrollably in my hospital room as I felt very cold. There was no one in the room so I was kind of scared and began to call for a nurse as the bedroom window was open and I couldn't feel the heater under my cover. Ilker appeared and we had a brief conversation, where he told me he had taken out 6 litres of fat and put 1000 cc in each butt cheek. I was shocked he put so much back in but too out of it to discuss further. I was lucky to have quite a good nights sleep in the hospital. Going to the bathroom for the first time was extremely difficult especially since I had my period. There was a trail of blood from my bed to the bathroom and it scared me as I wasn't expecting it. It didn't help that one of the nurses took a picture with her phone of the blood on the floor and when I asked her why she just kept saying no reason. The nurse who looked after me throughout the night was the anaesthesiologist and she didn't finish her shift until 09:00 the following day. By 05:00 she looked worn out and I don't blame her as that is an extremely long shift. There was a nurse who helped me get dressed before I made my way back to the villa her name was Zainab and she was so nice and helpful, bless her.

I didn't see Ilker again until the day before I left when he took my drain out. He was equally as pleasant as he was the first time. His personality is so warm the only negative I have to say is that when I wanted to confirm the details of cc removed the numbers given were different from what he said right after surgery. There were 2 other girls from CZ there too and it felt slightly rushed.

Part 3: Ismaili Buyukcayir

Ismaili is also an extremely pleasant man. I have no intention on discrediting him as a surgeon as I was in the room when my sister had her consultation and feel he is very knowledgable and also knew what my sister wanted without her having to tell him everything. While my sister had her surgery Engin took me to the local mall where I bought some food a drink for my sister to have when she woke up. I spent hours there as it's quite big inside prices aren't much different from the UK so I didn't really shop but the snacks were a good idea. I arrived back to the clinic an hour before my sister had finished and her the nurses made sure the room was already steaming hot to counteract her feeling cold. She didn't mention any pain however needed to use the toilet so the nurses brought her a bed pan as they said she shouldn't try and walk so soon. The nurses at Ismaili's clinic were more pleasant than Ilker's, they were more helpful and friendly.

Ismaili doesn't use drains and gives a velcro waist trainer immediately after surgery. I can already see a change in my sisters waist although not as drastic as mine. She is happy with her boobs so far although she had some swelling she was worried about it has gone now.

I noticed many of the women who went to Ismaili for bbl did not see dramatic results and I feel this is down to technique. What I've learned through research about bbl surgery is that although many can perform the procedure not all can achieve the same result hence the reason so many women travel to Colombia and Dom Rep. Dr. Ilker comes very close whereas Ismaili takes a more natural approach.

I will add photos later as I'm extremely tired. Feel free to message me any questions you have.

Overall I would recommend both surgeons but for different procedures.

7 days post op

I'm not happy so far and hope it's just swelling. I think my stomach still looks very big and there's only a difference in my ass at the top. Ilker gave me the laterals look but I prefer hips. Currently looking much wider from the side. I had to wash my faja this morning but as soon as it's dry I'm putting it back on.

2 weeks post op

Still some swelling but a lot less wide than I was. I'm not happy with my stomach but my waist looks a lot better. I've ordered a better faja from contour fajas as the one I received from Ilker isn't that great. It doesn't fit very well and my upper thigh region isn't being compressed and looks irregular. I've also noticed that my right hip is bigger than my left, hopefully it's just swelling. I still find it very difficult to stand up straight and if I walk for long periods of time my lower back begins to hurt. I'm glad I don't have to go back to work as I was scheduled to return on the 10th and wouldn't have been able to go.
Ilker Manavbasi