Getting my Body Back After 4 Children - Southlake, TX

During my first consultation with Dr. Kasden I...

During my first consultation with Dr. Kasden I knew that I was going to book by tummy tuck surgery with him. I immediately loved him!! His personality, how he had a calming effect on me, answering all of my questions and concerns, & expanding my knowledge on what to expect pre & post tummy tuck surgery is why I decided to pick him. He told me that he could deliver the hourglass shape that I've been wanting since having children. I had my surgery on Mach 25th and everything went just the way Dr. Kasden had told me it would. He kept my family informed every 30 mins to 45 minutes during surgery until I was out of surgery. After he completed the surgery he went out and spoke with my family. Told them what to expect. Recovery has been great for me. I actually had an appt today. I as well as others are amazed with my results. 13 days post-surgery and I get compliments on my body everywhere I go. I must admit that I look amazing!! Every time I see Dr. Kasden I give him a hug and tell him that he’s the best plastic surgeon in the DFW area. My confident level is through the roof now. I wish that I could upload a pre and post pic for you all but I'm doing this from someone else computer …One of my friends scheduled a tummy tuck with Dr. Kasden this summer & we both are ecstatic for her… I want him to do my boobs this summer as well. I hope you all have just as a great experience as I have had!!!! :)

Updated Pics!

My body is now bangin and I'm still swollen.

Loving My Waistline

Waist is currently 29 inches ????????

Best Choice I've Ever Made!!

I'm so happy with my decision. Been working out and eating healthier to sustain my tummy appearance
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

OMG! His personality and honesty sold him to me. All of the knowledge that he instilled in me regarding a tummy tuck had me feeling like I was very prepared on what to expect. Truth be told, I was. Everything happened just as he explained it. He's the best, trust me. I'm not easy to work with and he delivered like he said he would.