38y.o.,3 C-sections_had Extended TT & Thighplasty +lipo - Southlake, TX

After 3 c-sections and what I would call extreme...

After 3 c-sections and what I would call extreme and unproportionate 'hip pockets,'that I have had my entire life,even when I would have been considered "skinny"....I was ready to rid myself of the emotional and physical burden of the extra weight on my hips/thighs and abdomen.
I consulted with 2 other very well-known,board certified plastic surgeons in the local area. Dr. Kasden was my 3rd consultation,and I knew as soon as I met him that I would choose him for my surgery.I just had surgery this past friday,so i'm only 6days P.O.---but,even though I am very swollen and had a very itchy reaction to the surgical glue used during the operation,I am beyond thrilled with my results so far,and the incisions are pencil-thin and hidden well.
I will be back for a lip implant as soon as I heal and probably boobs in the fall.
I am extremely picky when it comes to ANYthing,and I would never recommend anyone other than Dr. Kasden for any cosmetic surgeries now or in the future.
He is hilarious,genuine,caring,honest,and I truly feel like he treated me like I was one of his own family members. BEST. SURGEON. EVER.
--please,trust me on this. I am a type-A control freak type of person who expects nothing but the best,and Dr. Kasden far exceeded any expectations I had!
Dr. Kasden is stellar!!!! & a life-changer!
Additionally,Beth at the front desk is extremely sweet and accommodating and can answer any questions you may have with ease and precision.
Amy,(also holds a space at Dr. Kasden's office) I have also seen numerous times for IPLs,peels,microdermabrasion,and laser hair removal; she has changed my life and my skin!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kasden is the most patient,well-rounded and hilarious surgeon you will ever meet. I appreciate a sense of humor,so his funny idiosyncrasies keep me laughing at all of my pre-op and post-op appointments. He answers any questions you may have entirely and thouroughly and he is HONEST. You know JUST what to expect. He is humble and takes pride in his work,and he is definitely a body contouring specialist. Please consider absolutely NO other board certified cosmetic surgery doctor other than Dr. Kasden. His 'work'is pefection and I adore his character! I look forward to more procedures with him in the future.