Refresh Face - Southlake, TX

I am a repeat “customer” of Dr. Scott E. Kas...

I am a repeat “customer” of Dr. Scott E. Kasden A few years ago I had a very successful surgery performed by Dr. Kasden. This year, 2016, I began considering having “a little work done” to refresh my face, the only surgeon I even considered was Dr. Kasden. The outcome has been phenomenal!! He is still the conscientious, kind physician I remembered. He takes as much time as it takes to explain exactly what will be done and what to expect. Any and all questions are answered. He focusses directly on you during all visits. I wouldn’t consider any other surgeon.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I am a repeat “customer”. A few years ago I had a very successful surgery performed by Dr. Kasden. This year, 2016, I began considering having “a little work done” to refresh my face, the only surgeon I even considered was Dr. Kasden. The outcome has been phenomenal!! He is still the conscientious, kind physician I remembered. He takes as much time as it takes to explain exactly what will be done and what to expect. Any and all questions are answered. He focusses directly on you during all visits. I wouldn’t consider any other surgeon.