Do Not Want a Sharpei Grandpa Butt

Procedure completed 1 pm on 13, October 2016 I...

Procedure completed 1 pm on 13, October 2016 I think I got 320ml round. He was going to do the max the space allowed. 2 incisions no drains. I am at end of post op day 3/ staying on top of pain medications. Taking Norco every 4 hours only first day then weaned to 1 every 4 hours second. day . Today took 1/2 every four hours. I also am taking Celebrex, Gabapentin, and a Muscle relaxer. Pain is bearable and seems to be a little better each day. I definitely walk funny and the butt is not attractive at this point. Has some flattened areas and I understand implants will drop and round things out. At least I hope so. The garment is a beast/ not made for men at all and definitely not made to poop out of. I have not had a BM yet, but am taking stool softeners so hopefully that will help. I am terrified of infecting the incisions as well as keeping the surgical site clean.

Post of day 4 and 5

I walked a block/ over did it/ much pain last night and couldn't sleep Was trying to get by on half a NORCO That won't work. Areas are still very swollen and some flattened areas. The binder garment is a killer and is really uncomfortable pushing tissue up. I feel results will look better once swelling goes down and flat parts go away. Incisions still appear intact.

Poat op day 6

Walking around a little better today. Only had 1/2 norco and tylenol. mu Dr told me to take off compression garment as it was cutting into mu side. he said since i had not had any lipo. it was more for swelling And doing me more harm. by the tightness. i was getting swelling around the top of it. i am now wearing under Armour tight running compression shorts. much better. 2 bathroom day. The Colace made it easy. incisions. still look lean and dry. still swollen. hooe it rounds out in a few weeks.

day six

post day 6 pics

day 6 pics

more pics

Today is day 11. First time I drove. Felt like my butt. was being stretched broke out into a cold sweat nearly started crying. Drive for Dr.s check. He said I am healing quicker than most but one side is still more swollen. Will recheck in a week. Nothing to be concerned about. Emotional rollercoaster. Wondering. Why I did this. When I could be out jogging right now. I know this feeling will pass.

Day 12

Day 12 had a ? Seroma or blood pocket that had to be drained first tried with needle aspiration then manually squeezing it out. Was not pleasant but did take a lot of tension out of the one side that felt weird. The right side feels fine the left still with some aches cultures sent. To see if anything would grow. Dr doesn't think so. Off pain meds. I do take Tylenol around clock for inflammation. Feeling very blah about doing this. I know that will pass. Antibiotics continue and now cause diarrhea. Ugg

Pics day 13

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Obaid was very informative about the procedure and what to expect in the beginning as well as the results developed. He explained risks very well and talked about the pain that would be involved.