I'm So Glad I Did This! - Southlake, TX

I had been having back, neck and migraine pain due...

I had been having back, neck and migraine pain due to my larger breasts for a while. I always felt like I was being pulled forward with my shoulders arching, the indentions getting larger and larger from my ever growing bra size. Once I got pregnant with my daughter I just couldn't take it any longer and decided on the reduction. I won't lie and say I wasn't scared of the procedure but I'm so glad I stepped up and did it. Best thing I have ever done for myself. I feel 10 times better! The indentions are gone, I don't feel the strain on my back and shoulders and my migraines have decreased. The first two weeks are hard, especially having a toddler but it's worth it. It felt so good getting new, smaller, cute bras, which hasn't happened in a long time. I can even wear one piece dresses and button down shirts again. I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone looking for relief from the back pain that larger breasts add.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ramalla and his staff are amazing. He makes you feel at ease throughout the whole procedure and after. His office staff are extremely friendly and kind. I always feel comfortable going for my visits especially being an extremely modest person. I would recommend him and I would use him again.