Is This Really Me??? - Southlake, TX

A 5'4", 48 year old, 120 lb active woman's quest...

A 5'4", 48 year old, 120 lb active woman's quest for bigger breasts! I wish there was a way to truly express the appreciation and gratitude I have for Dr. Rumalla and his staff. As a woman with small B- cup breasts I was envious of my friends that were more blessed in that area. One day while at the gym I looked at myself in the mirror and thought "why not".
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Started my research and was referred to Dr. Rumalla by a friend. Talk about being apprehensive on my first visit!!! By the end of the consultation I 100% knew he was my surgeon. Not only was he full of knowledge, experience, suggestions and ideas he made me feel comfortable with his attentiveness, caring attitude and sense of quick wit. The sizing was the most difficult to me but after discussing with him the look I was wanting to achieve and listening to his suggestions I know we picked the PERFECT size for me. The aftercare was way beyond my expectations as well. I saw a lot of Dr. Rumalla after my procedure which sure took the "worry" out of my mind. I loved how I got to ask questions as questions arose. I did have a concern and called the office and he wanted to see me right then at the surgical center. He took the time to check on me between surgeries! I'm just 3 months out and am so pleased with the new me and all my new clothes that I now have the confidence in wearing. It's really cool to have ladies stop me and ask about my new "lady parts". I love to share the praises I have for Dr. Rumalla! Everything was so worth it!