Breast Augmentation - Southlake, TX

I am the mom of 3 wonderful kids. After...

I am the mom of 3 wonderful kids. After breastfeeding all three of them and gaining/losing the weight of pregnancy, I was left nearly flat chested with a small amount of loose skin that could be best described as "deflated balloons." I had become very self conscious and decided I wanted to explore breast augmentation.

I reached out to some friends who I knew had been through the procedure and Dr Rumalla's name kept coming up. I had friends who had Dr Rumalla perform her breast augmentation 10 years ago and one who had as recently as a few months before. All of them highly recommended him so I made an appointment for a consultation.

Dr Rumalla was involved in my appointment from start to finish. He made me feel extremely comfortable in a situation I would normally consider to be uncomfortable. He and his staff listened to my concerns and helped me select a size and type of implant that would be best for my goals. I am petite and wanted to fill out a swimsuit but did not want my breasts to be the first things others noticed about me.

I had my procedure done and was very well cared for from the moment I arrived at the surgery center to now months after the procedure. I have exactly the breasts I "ordered" and had no complications. I now wish I had done this sooner.

I have recommended Dr Rumalla to all of my friends. He has an amazing bedside manner and is an excellent surgeon. It has been a pleasure going through this process with Dr Rumalla and his staff.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rumalla is wonderful! He has a wonderful bedside manner and a great surgeon.