30 Years Old, 3 Children, Desperately Needed Breast and butt Implants

I was desperate looking at my saggy breast and...

I was desperate looking at my saggy breast and butt, so I decided to get implants. When I decided to get the surgery I was scared about the final results and recovery, but now, I feel so happy with my appearance. Exceptional experience all the way around. Every single person I dealt with seemed genuinely interested in my satisfaction. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery and I highly recommend Dr. Obaid and staff.

Loving the results of my surgery....feeling happy every single minute of my life

Feeling so happy and grateful with Dr Obaid for such an amazing transformation he did to my body.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I feel so grateful with Dr. Obaid because he did an amazing job. He provided me with the results that I wanted with each procedure. He is the Best".". I have had several procedures done by Doctor Obaid. I have been very pleased with the results of each one. He is a highly skilled doctor who has always been patient, kind, and understanding. It is very clear that he cared about me as a patient and he wanted me to be pleased with his work. I found all the staff very warm, welcoming and professional. Dr. Obaid gave me confidence in his ability and proved himself with my result outcome! I'm thrilled and will and have already recommended him to others requiring similar surgery.