39 Yrs Old ,2 Kids and Major Weight Loss Much Needed Mommy Makeover. Southlake, TX

I have had gastric sleeve surgery done as well as...

I have had gastric sleeve surgery done as well as breast reduction and lift few years ago and I'm nervous about the mommy make over I am having a tt,bl, ba and liposuction on sides I am scared about my anemia and how it will affect surgery. I have a lot of loose skin and my breast have sagged again I want to feel better about myself.

trying to decide on size of implants

I need help I'm 5'7 wt 256 and 38c size I am going with mentor plus smooth round silicone and ps recommends 275cc I don't see anyone with same stats as me I am starting to think of 300cc would like to see if anyone has these stats for recommendations.

Trying to decide on size implants

On previous post my weight was wrong my stats are 5'7, wt 158 and 38C I am looking at 350-375cc silicone mentor moderate plus anyone with same stats let me know your experience please

Surgery Scheduled for Jan 15

Ok ladies any pointers on prep for food ideas to eat during recovery and pointers on any post recovery ideas

Today is the day !

Well I'm very nervous about my surgery it's at 9am thoughts are running through my head about what will I look like or what will happen and also feeling like I missed something I will keep yall update after I have joined the flat side.

6 months post op mommy makeover

To this day I thank God for Dr.Rumalla he was the best dr ever he was so kind ,caring, and hands down the best he took good care of me at the hospital he also came and checked on me at night and morning which was a plus his office staff are awesome to. I am so happy with my results I still can't believe I have a flat tummy . I highly recommend Dr. RUMALLA AS YOUR SURGEON HE IS THE REAL DEAL.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon