Still Searching for the Right Docter. Southfield, MI

I really liked this docter she was very nice and...

I really liked this docter she was very nice and strait forward. Her price was 14900 and thats with 1000 off, her prices are to high, but i think she would do an EXcellent job. For now im still searching for the right surgeon with a reasonable price and high quality work! You only have one body so im taking my time. Only want to get this procedure done once! 3rd docter ive meet with... And still looking

Im having a mommy makeover lipo breast lift and tt...

Im having a mommy makeover lipo breast lift and tt tuck i am so excited to get my body the way i want it too look. Im almost 30 and over due for this! Ive been trying to work out everyday i usually on workout out 3 days ago but tryna to loose 5lbs before my date comes to enhance my results i am 5'2 and 143lbs. Im staying at miami escape and ive payed my plane ticket. This will be my first time on a plane and visiting miami i am excited!

So Ready to Do This and Be Healing

Im tryna diet but seem like im gaining instead of losing weight. Guess its because im stressed and worrying 2 much. Ive started iron and vitamin c supplements on top of already taking a long list of vitamins for daily health. Im hoping time flys i havent bought any supplies yet but will order some stuff from amazon next week. My measurments are.

Waist 31
Breast 38"
And hips/ butt 41"
Measurements arent to bad butt looking forward to a smaller waist line. And flat belly.

Im upset but due to health reason i have to...

Im upset but due to health reason i have to reschedule my procedure. I will still get a mommy makeover but more towards December. I am so ready to get it done but i have to wait wait wait! This is going to be a major procedure and my bodys not ready yet but i will be sometime this year. Im looking forward to this but june just not my time.

Think i might get tummy tuck first

Im so going back and fourth about this, i had a free consultation with Dr Michael Gray he seems nice and well educated. The group beinging consult was kinda fun and interesting, he talked quick but made alot of since when he described his procedure style Hourglass tummy tuck. His prices where pretty good. I may just have him do my tummy tuck soon... But i have to wait on a couple things to confirm my procedure. Im thinking basic hourglass tuck no lipo, and ill just get lipo when i get a lift and back scuplting.
Miami Beach Dermatologist