34 Yr Old, 3 Kids, 188lbs, Wearing DDD/G Cup, Much Needed Breast Reduction - Duluth, GA

I was wearing a DDD/G bra, I had very bad back...

I was wearing a DDD/G bra, I had very bad back pain and indentions on my shoulders from my bra straps. My consultation was 6-14-16. Dr Whiteman explained everything about the procedure, and from there I knew that's what I wanted. I was approved by my insurance on 7-11-16. I then scheduled my surgery for 8-8-16. The procedure was done as outpatient, they took urine to check for pregnancy and checked my temperature for any fevers, all was good, so I got undressed with the gowns and they had me wear the long tight stockings that comes up to to your knees to prevent blood clotting, then the cuffs were placed over my legs and kinda massaged them like every 5 minutes or so and this helps move the blood around to prevent clotting also. So I saw my doctor and he came in to mark me up, the anesthesia doctors came and asked a few questions then I was out of there to the operating room. They pumped meds in my IV which was burning like crazy and at the same time they were making conversation with me trying to get me to laugh, I don't remember anything after that, other than waking up in recovery. I wasn't sore but I was very nauseated, it was horrible I was even crying. I hate feeling like I have to vomit but can't, the crackers and juice provided to me was no help at all. So I took the pills provided to me. I slept all night and the next day I still was nauseous ughh, so I slept more, I mean even eating wouldn't take the feeling away. Day 4 I stopped taking the pain pills, I was really in pain either but those pills were making me constipated, til today I still have problems going on my own. I have been taking stool softeners to help but it really dont do anything. I have to take a laxative, I just want to go naturally my own. Overall I'm glad I had this done, my drainage tubes were taken out on day 7, the tape was removed and new kind of tape was applied after Beth, Dr. Whiteman's assistant cleaned me up. I had no leaking whatsoever so far I hope it stays that way. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday for follow up. I will post more pics then.

3 days post op

Day 3 photos.

Before pic of breast

DDD/G cup before pics

18 days post op pics

The swelling appear to be coming down, still unsure what size I will eventually be. I still wear sports bras, they are so comfortable being that I was never able to just walk around wearing one. So I am loving that part also. Every now and then I will fell some sharp pains in my breast but nothing major. I still sleep upright on my back propped up with every pillow in this house lol. Can't wait to start laying on my stomach again. Overall I think the healing process is going smooth.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Whiteman was amazing, he genuinely cared about my concerns, he explained the procedure in detail to my understanding, he provided expectations for after surgery results as well. His staff was very warming upon my entrance into the facility. I am so glad I made the decision to get the procedure and even more thankful that it was done at this office. Thank you guys so much.