Procedure change - new review in profile

I will be having a mini tummy tuck and liposuction...

I will be having a mini tummy tuck and liposuction of the abdomen. So far I have only done the consultation with the doctor. I went in wanting smart lipo and was told that I wasn't a good candidate for it because my problem isn't so much the fat in my stomach, but the stretched skin from my pregnancies. He would also like to cut out my C-section scars that he feels weren't done properly.

New doctor

I was one day away from sending in my deposit with the first doctor I had a consult with when I was able to get in for a second opinion with a different doctor. I decided to switch to the second doctor, he gave me much more detailed info regarding my abdominal repair and he just made me feel so comfortable. He took before pictures but I don't have them. Once I figure out how to upload I will add some.

Second guessing my choice

I'm having a hard time mentally with a few things and I'm wondering if I should cancel my surgery. There's no one I can talk to IRL about this, so I'm putting it here. I want the tummy tuck for me, so I can be happy with my body and regain my confidence. But being the person that I am and usually putting everyone else first, I'm listing out all of the things that I could do with the money, worrying about how I won't be able to take care of everyone and everything at home and at work. I feel like I'm being selfish even though I know I deserve it. Just so much going through my head right now...

34 days away

My last update was really negative & I was feeling down, but that has passed. I'm back to being excited for the surgery, for the results & to be 100% confident again. I was approved for FMLA leave through my job, my boss is aware of my dates that I'll be out & my hubby is being set up to WFH full time the 2 weeks or so I'll be home. I purchased my compression garment to wear when my binder comes off - the firm control cotton waist cincher by flakisima. My doctor recommended that one. I ordered a small based on my measurements but haven't tried it on yet. Next up will be the supplies haul, but I'll probably wait until the weekend before to get that done.

Searching around the internet

I'm at home with a sick little one today, so while he napped I looked for some inspiration pics for after the TT. It will probably take some work on my end to look exactly like them, but I'm hoping that the surgery will get me closer.