33 Years Old, 5'6, 2 Kids, Feeling Deflated, 34b Going for 375cc Natrelle Round Under Muscle

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've finally decided to go for it! I use to be...

I've finally decided to go for it!

I use to be happy with my breast. I was a perky 34c but after 2 kids, breastfeeding and loosing weight my chest has deflated to an empty 34b. My bras gape and tops often feel 'empty'. I have never purchased an unpadded bra and recently my confidence in myself/looks is much lower.

I have been for my 1st consultation and was very nervous. I explained to the doctor I wanted to ideally be a 34d. I want a fuller breast again and a natural look. He suggested allagen natrelle in either 375cc round or 360cc anatomical. I got to try on the sizers in the consultation which he advised would be he size of my breast when naked. They didn't feel too big but were much bigger than I was use to.

He then showed me a number of pre and post pics of ladies with my stats that he had done work on and the the ones who had been reccomended a size similar to what I had.

The consultation was a lot to take in. I left with a pack to read through and was advised of available surgery dates over the next 3 months if I was to go ahead.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about the consultation since I had it!!! Wow it's such a big step butnim so excited for my journey to begin.

My current situation

Deposit paid! Now I'm committed ????

Well paid my deposit to secure the surgery date. This seems to have made it real!

Mixed emotions. On one hand I'm super excited and can not wait to have my new breasts before the year is out. On the other hand I feel quite nervous. I've never had surgery or been in hospital apart from childbirth. I'm really scared about the GA. what if it goes wrong? What if I wake up mid op? Lots of crazy thought last going through my head right now.

Essentials purchased

So after reading tons of reviews and getting some idea of the 'essentials' that are needed after surgery I've made a few purchases today.

Ice packs, extra paracetamol, soothing sweets, laxatives (apparently these are needed from the medication), dry shampoo.

2 weeks to go! My early Xmas present

So it's 2 weeks to go I'm feel very excited. I have my 2nd consultation this week. I didn't have to have this but I just wanted to finalise the final details with my surgeon. I'm happy with he size recommended but wish I had asked a few more questions about the profile and maybe tried some different sizes/profiles in the 'tester boobies' at the clinic just to compare.

I will also have my pre-op appointment after my consultation which from what I understand from the phone call from the patient co-ordinator this will involve taking my blood and some swabs. I will also be getting measured for my post op bra which is included in my package.

I can't believe I will have my new boobies for Christmas.

Seeing boobs everywhere

So everywhere I look I'm noticing boobies. I have obviously been looking at lots of wish pics but I'm starting to wonder 'will I be that size, that's a good shape, should I go for a bigger size etc'

I've been researching on real self lots & it's been a god send. I'm starting to feel more relaxed that it's less than 2 weeks to go. I have sorted my leave at work which will be 2.5wks. My husband will be home to look after me and the kids for the 1st week & with it coming up to Xmas I'm having to decline Xmas parties at work/with friends (typical after not so many invites the rest of the year).

I've had a bit of a urge to get the house/my wardrobe in order etc. Ive also picking up some extra bits in Asda today (cereal bars, lucozade etc) for recovery.

I can't wait to start getting my new underwear. I know it will be in a few months but I just keep imagining how different my clothes will look & how happy I will feel to get some shape back.

Rice sizers 375cc

I think I've done these right??

It's just hard to get the shape of them as I know profile can vary but I've tried these with my clothes on too & feeling happy

More current pics

Here's a pic of me laid down. I hate how my breast look when I lay down. They are virtually flat!!! This is one reason why I hate laying on a sun bed only hols. I usually wear a paddded bikini but this just gapes when you lay flat!

I was always a 34c pre kids. I went up 2 cup sizes when I was pregnant and bf to a 34dd however they didn't feel too big or look big when the rest of me was bigger with my baby bump . However after I lost my baby weight I went 1 cup smaller than I started. I'm now a 34b

Dr's stamp from my GP?

So I got a call today from the ba clinic to say they haven't received my drs confirmation/stamp back on a form that needed completing. I'm so annoyed with myself this is the first I have heard of this and found a form folded up in my pack! My fault I suppose for not checking the pack throughly but I'm so cross. I went straight to my gp surgery and handed the form to the receptionist asking of it could be stamped and faxed back to the clinic tomorrow. She told me the dr I last saw needed to stamp it (as you can have any dr at my gp surgery there isn't one assigned to you). The gp is not in till next week (4 days before my surgery) I'm now panicking the form will get lost of not get returned back in time and i won't be allowed to for ahead with the ba! Sorry for the rant, just so frustrated with myself and the way the Nhs can be sometimes. I'm tempted to book an appointment and just take the form to the gp myself. Any ideas?

2nd consultation changed size and profile 385cc full/high natrelle TSF

So had my 2nd consultation today. It wasn't really smooth sailing. The doc had over run by half and hr, then the appointments before took longer. I then listened to an unhappy patient screaming at the poor receptionist (I don't know the ins and outs but I was mortified as this wasn't something I wanted to hear whilst I was waiting to go in). I almost got up and left.

Anyway an hour later I went in. The dr apologised for the delay and was really chatty. I let more at ease in a few minutes. I explained I wanted to try the sizers again. I told him I was happy with natrelle and the round shape but I showed him my pics again and asked about the moderate profile I had been recommended. He said the wish pics i was showing him were more of a fuller look. He checked my measurements again and suggested 385cc full/high profile. I tried the size on and was happy. He showed me some pics of his work of ladies with a similar build to me and the different size/projection.

I feel happy with the size and now I'm going to be looking for some
More pics of similar stats/sizes.

Im still a little unsure about the patient I saw who clearly wasn't happy. Could this be a sign???

Admission letter arrived from the clinic & told a few people I'm going for my op

So today I got my admission letter from the clinic. I'm super excited. My GP has also stamped my authorisation form and faxed it back to the clinic. Apparently the dr won't operate without this.

I also collected my body wash that I have to use the night before and morning of surgery.

I have told a few more people about my op. The girls I'm close to at works know and keep asking for updates. I told my boss (who's a guy). I'm a little nervous about going back into work and everyone noticing and talking, but I know that will happen in an office environment but I suppose it will be old news in no time (I hope).

I can't believe this time next week I will be preparing for my op. It's a week tomorrow. I have to take an overnight bag with me in case I need to stay but the plan is I arrive at the clinic at 7am and then wait for my surgery time. I should be able to leave the same day if all goes well.

My wish pics

34b currently hoping for a 34d and some volume putting back in my boobies

Less than a week to go feeling nervous

So it's less than a week. I'm starting to feel very nervous.

My op is on a Saturday morning. I'm working the Friday so think that will help take my mind of things a bit but I'm so nervous. I'm very excited too. I've had lots of friends asking me about the op which is nice I think everyone is very curious to see the results.

I have to say these last 2 days I getting lots of mixed emotions. Will 385cc high profile be too big? Will I look out of proportion? I don't want to look too fake, am I kidding myself?

Also having nerves about the op. I keep thinking I will wake up mid op or that something will go really wrong & I will end up in a&e or something. I've also have loads of thoughts about bleeding too much or getting some awful infection.

I hope these feelings are normal. I suppose no one knows what will happen. I'm feeling prepped at home in terms of chores etc. I'm also planning on my online grocery shop arriving the day before so I'm stocked up on everything.

I've got a v pillow but wondering if I should also invest in a wedge pillow? How long do I need to sleep sat up? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Final test before op

So the clinic called today to confirm timings. The post bra colour I wanted, and to say all my medical info had been received from my GP ok. I'm good to go. I'm going to be in the morning slot for my op so I'm quite pleased I won't be hanging about all day.

I've sorted out my post op clothes, button up shirts, baggy tops and hoodies and bought myself a few pairs of comfy sweat pants. I'm quite glad the weather has turned here in the U.K. As i will be able to wear sweaters whilst my swelling goes down. I've also put all my essentials in a little basket for easy access after the op (I'm a little OCD with things like this)

I asked the clinic what final tests i will be having. I will be having my blood taken on the day to check for clotting time, hemoglobin levels and my blood pressure etc. I think I'm all set now.

Goodbye chicken fillets & hellos sports bras :-)

Cleaning out a few drawers and came across my bra fillers! Hoping I won't need these after my op

More pre pics empty 34b

Excitement and nerves

So I'm supper excited for Saturday. I have spoke to the clinic and I will be having my op in the morn which is fab as I can't eat 6hrs prior some it's great I won't be hanging around all day.

I've just packed my bag for the clinic, I working until the day before which again is good for me as it will take my mind off things. My little ones will be at grandparents the night before and on the day so I think I'm all set???

I'm hoping fall goes to plan. My understanding of the morning is i will checked in. Have my blood checked. The surgeon will come to see me to confirm the plan/size etc. I then think i meet the team who will be in the operating room.

Tomorrow after work I'm planning on having a bit of a relax and an early night. I will also be enjoying my last night sleeping on my tummy.

Any tips for recovery would be greatly appreciated. I've stocked up on cereal bars, snacks and lucozade.

The night before, goodbye old breasts

So tonight is my last night with my old breasts. Feeling excited, I've had lots of lovely messages and well wishes from the people I have told.

I've just come to bed (9.45pm here) & hooping to have a good sleep on my tummy, although I'm sure I will be restless.

It's going to be strange saying goodbye to my old breast but can't wait for my new ones. I've got everything ready for the morning.

Night night x

Last night of tiny boobs

My boobies are here!!!

So I had my op at 7am today.

All went well, Im just waiting for the ga to wear off. Feeling tired and chest heavy. Can't believe it's done

Operation day update

So I had my 'boob job' today. I had this at 7am at the new birkdale clinic, Clifton lane, Rotherham.

My kumar was my surgeon and what a good experience I have had so far.

I arrived at the clinic at 6.30. I was shown the the ward and I had a private room and en suite. It was spacious and lovely and warm. The nurses gave me a gown and asked me to put on some paper pants and get changed. After I did this she returned with a folder for me to read about what my day would be like at the clinic with lots of info for after the op.

She took my blood and tested my clotting time, oxygen levels, pulse etc.

My kumar then arrived. We confirmed my implants. I went for 385cc, natrelle inspira, round shaped in high profile. Under the muscle.

He ran through the risks of a ba op. I got my post surgery bra and band. He then drew all the lines on me.

After this the anethastist came in. He told me what would happen. How i may feel afterwards. Said I would be given anti nausea drugs and explained about the cannula.

I was then visited my another nurse. She took me to the theatre. I walked in and laid down on the bed. It was a huge modern theatre and was very spacious. Music was playing which put me a ease. I was surprised by how many people where there. 5 in total. I was then introduced to a man who was the scrub nurse. He was very smiley and happy and again made me feel relaxed.

The cannula was then inserted into my hand. The anethetist the. Asked me about where I worked and explained I would get a funny taste in my mouth. He then said you might feel sleep and a bit dizzy. The nurse. Who walked me down to theatre asked if I had done any Xmas shopping. I replied but was struggling to talk as I was sleepy. They then put a mask over my mouth whilst still chatting away and I was gone.

I don't remember an thing. My biggest fear was waking up during the op!! Apparently that never happens. I struggled to wake up afterwards in recovery as I was so relaxed and in a deep sleep. Once I came round in was a bit teary. Not sure why. My bed was wheeled back my room where my husband was sat waiting. He nodded off again. I must have been in and out of sleep for a few hours as then next thing it was 12.30pm.

The nurses was all so lovely. Then checked my obvs every half and hour. Once fully awake I got some toast and a cuppa tea. I didn't have any nausea I was starving! I felt better again after eating. I was told to drink lots and have a trip to the loo as soon as I could and move about.

I left at 2.30pm. My op experience was lovely as far as ops go. I have to wear my bra dat and night for 8wks. The band must also be kept tight. I can have half and hour off wearing my bra each day.

I came home and slept another few hours. I then ate dinner, took my meds and sat up watching tv. My mum came to see me. I had a peak at my boobs (and I love them!!!)

It's now 9pm. I was showered by my husband (waist down) and I'm propped up loads of pillows with my v pillow and neck pillow. I'm now hoping for a good rest. Last night I kept waking with nerves.

I'm on codine for the pain. A course of antibiotics and paracetamol. I also used my ice pack this eve which eased some swelling and pain. I have my meds laid out for in the night.

I have to go back in 1 week to see the nurse to have my dressings removed and stitches checked.

I'm feeling very happy and upbeat. I love my new boobs and my biggest fear was the GA and the op.

Here they are....new boobs

1st night of sleep

So my 1st night wasn't too bad. I went to bed for 9.30ish & took my meds. I was woke at around 1am not from pain but some noise outside. I was then wide awake feeling excited & had a little peak again at my new girls.

I then took more pain drugs at 2am and had an unsettled sleep till around 7am. I was quite comfortable in bed as I have loads of pillows around me but the swelling & pressure is obviously there.

I've just got washed & changed and plan on sending most of the day relaxing in front of the tv.

Post op day 1

So today has been a fairly quiet one my children have been at their grandparents and I've spent the day trying to relax. Ive have a few naps as still quite tired. Today my bruising is hurting. Ribs are very tender and it's starting to look darker around my rib cage where the bruising is.

The swelling is still he same. The compression bra is great at holding the girls in place but it's so uncomfortable. It's instant relief when I get to take it off for a short period.

I've tried wiping off the pen marks with baby wipes but it's hard when you can't get wet or use soap. They are also still very tender to touch.

Tonight I've noticed my tummy is very swollen, does anyone know if this is common? I don't think I'm constipated (I've read that can happen) as I only went to the toilet yesterday. I wasn't sure if the bruising from my ribs could be making my tummy bloat too?? I look like I'm pregnant!!

I've been trying to walk around more today and stretch my legs a bit.

Post op day 2 feeling less bloated

So sleep last night wasn't the best. I slept well 10 until 2am again but then woke in pain as my drugs had wore off. I took 1 pain killer then if took me almost 2hrs to get to sleep.

My back is really hurting & chest is so heavy & tight. I'm focusing on the plus side of things as I know this is only for the 1st few days before it starts to feel better. Once I was up and about today I had 15mins of so bra free and it felt amazing.

I have had more medication & went to the toilet which had also helped my bloated tummy ease. I'm drinking loads of water which I was advised to do. The codine I'm taking is still making me feel tired to I will try have a power nap shortly. I might even have a short walk later to get some fresh air.

Has any one had the killer back ache after a night of being sat upright? It's where the bra goes round my should blades.

Nothing else to update on at the moment. I'm still swollen but my ribs feel less painful with the bruising & my breasts don't feel quite a tight on top as they did

Post op day 2 pics

Little pain but feeling emotional

So I had a much better sleep last night. I woke at the usual time (around 2am) & took 1 painkiller, codine. I'm cutting these right down now with the aim to come off them as paracetamol seems to be working fine on its own.

I woke at 7am & felt exhausted. It's weird ask haven't been doing much so not sure if it's my body still recovering from the op.

I've been emotional today & a bit teary. No particular reason but read this can be a side effect of the drugs. I'm also feel a bit down on the dumps that my hair hadn't been washed in days & I haven't had a full body shower. I've been getting washed from the waist down in the shower & using a cloth for my armpits etc but I can't wait until I can get in The shower & wash my hair! My mum is coming round tonight to try wash it for me over the sink but not sure how that will go. I've been using loads of dry shampoo & it's been plaited to keep it off my face.

Had anyone else felt a bit down in the dumps for no reason? I'm over the moon with my op & new boobs. I going to have a short walk this aft & get some fresh air which will hopefully help :-)

Post op day 3 pics

Post op 5 days, pain almost gone, bruising showing, sleep & energy levels getting better

Today I'm post op day 5. My energy levels started to lift a little yesterday, I went for 2 short walks (only 10 mins) but felt so much better just getting some fresh air.

I painted my nails, my husband washed my hair over the shower cubicle and I had a shallow bath and shaved my legs. I feel more human now, yay!

My pain has pretty much gone. I haven't been lifting anything more than a glass or coat up and I'm going to try stick for a bit longer as I dont want to spoil the end results but it's easier said than done when I have 2 kids!

I still get a lot of pressure on my chest in the morning.l. You can finally see my bruising coming out today between my boobs and down the side of my breasts.

Sleep has been getting better (until last night) I think I was a little too ahead of myself and trying to lay down flatter in bed and get rid of my v-pillow. I was fine until 3am when I work as stiff as a board and unable to get up. I will be using the v-pillow again from now on. I have adjusted to being elevated now so it's not too much of an issue.

After coming off the codeine the other day my system seems less bloated & is 'regular' in going to the bathroom again.

I've missed picking up & cuddling my 2year old but played sat down on the floor with him lots which has been nice.

I also forgot to say I have been using arnica gel for bruising since my op day, after a recommendation on real self. It's eased bruising and swelling. It was from Amazon for £5.60. I used it on my ribs, upper breasts and between my breasts and my hand where the cannula went.

Here's a few pics, I still can't really raise my arms too high above my shoulders to try my existing wardrobe on but as soon as I can I will pop some photos on.

7lb weight gain :-0

I forgot to say I weighed myself, I've gained 7lb (wow). I obviously was expecting some gain, plus I've been massively bloated & eating whatever I fancied. I'm hoping to get back on s but if a health kick now & eat a bit better. Looking forward to actually getting moving about more too.

Follow up appointment dressings removed.

Today I went to see the nurse. My dressings were removed.

I'm really pleased with my incisions. The left has healed brill, the right still requires a steri strip on for a day or so. I've been given the ok for a shower/bath. This was music to my ears as for the last week I have had to bathe/shower my lower half and then wash my top half (being careful not to wet my dressing).

I was told I can drive at 7-10 days if I felt ok to. I only have to wear my strap for 1 more week but the post op bra is for up to 8-12wks (omg). I'm going to try stick with it for as long as I can as I don't want to spoil my results. Its funny how this seems to very so much form one clinic to the next.

I'm very yellow today!! As you can see in the pics my bruising is fully out. Sorry for the funny angle in the pics but I'm laid down so I could get a good shot of the incisions.

I'm back In 2 weeks to see my surgeon and be checked out and shown massage techniques.

I've finished my antibiotics now. Im fully off any medication. I feel lucky that recovery has been good for me so far.

1 week old today

Today my boobies are one week old. It's been a strange week. Recovery has been really good. My main concern pre op was about having general anaesthetic. I wasn't sure what to expect but all that went fine. I didn't react to it, no nausea afterwards just a drunk feeling and my skin was a bit itchy. My appetite never went which was good but bloating has been a bit uncomfortable. Pain has only ever been about 4 out of 10 so I'm feeling lucky my experience was a pleasant one.

The first few days were tiring but think this was the painkillers. Once I came off these I felt back to my old self.

I have no pain now during the day. My aches come during the night & when I wake. Morning boob is still very achy. This goes after about half and hour or so and eased as soon as I undo my strap and bra.

I'm feeling great now I can shower and wash my hair. I have been trying to listen to my body and I try and sit down and have some quiet time if Ive been active as I can start to feel a bit achy.

Today I've sorted out my old bras!!! I did t realise I had so many - 21 in total and 6-7 black ones!!! This felt great. I now only own my surgery bra and the spare sorts bras I bought. I washed my surgery bra too today. It was literally straight in the washer then hung to dry but it's the longest I've been without my bra since my op and It felt really odd. My boobs didn't feel very secure and I'm actually pleased to get it back and and get my girls strapped down! (Didn't think I would feel like that).

How has everyone else got on. With morning boob? How long does this last? I'm still elevated for sleep as it's the most comfortable at the moment, when does full sleep return? :-)

Incisions healing well, boobs feeling softer, post surgery bra band rubbing slightly

So it's been 8 days since my op. Just a reminder of my stats.... I'm 5.6, 130lb, pre op 34b (no idea of my new size but going to attempt to measure myself tomorrow now my swelling is going down). I went for natrelle inspira 385cc, under the muscle, round, full/high profile at new birkdale clinic, Rotherham.

My boobies feel much softer today. Pain is pretty much gone although the outer sides of my breast are tender & sometimes feel a little numb, like ice has been on them. I asked the nurse about this she said this was normal at this stage. I have full sensation in my nipples. This has never gone. They have been a little sensitive on off occasions but nothing painful.

My incisions don't give me any pain. My left boobs is good, my right still has a steri strip on as it's just not quite healed as quickly. I have been changing these & that will hopefully come off in a day or so.

My bra feels more comfortable. Not sure if this is due to the swelling going down, or the bra just being 'broken in'. The only issue I am having is that the lower band below my breasts is tight & is rubbing my boobs! I've tried pulling the bra down more but it does ride up slightly. It's making dents in my boobs just above my incisions. These fade if I take my bra off but I'm worried over the next few weeks I will have a dent or something. Tonight I've used some cosmetic cotton wool pads just to soften it a bit, but has anyone also has this? Or have any better tips? You can see what I mean in my pics.

I'm really happy with how healing is going. My boobs feel softer. In the pics one looks to be dropping a bit more than the other but I can't Really tell if this is my camera angel or not.

10 days post op, softening & morning boob easing

So day 10. I'm loving my boobies. I still can't stop looking at them. They are still strapped down and you can't really tell they have been done in my winter sweaters and hoodie tops. I'm sure once in normal bras it will be a different look.

They are starting to soften now. The tops are softer and they are moving more easily. The side are still a little tender to touch but not painful. My nipples haven't been as sensitive apart from when they are cold, then they are a bit unbearable to touch.

The morning boob is getting much better, so is sleeping. I'm still using my pillows and slightly elevated but I'm not waking in the night all stiff and morning times are more better.

I've totally cleared out my old 34b bras. I have however kept some bralettes so I've tried those on today and they look so much better than before.

My incisions are also healing well. They feeling a bit bumpy, but I presume this is normal as the skin is obviously having to re-fuse??? Is anyone able to advise me on this?

1st measuring after op

So I haven't been to the stores yet to be measured as I'm still very early on after my op. I have however used an online measuring tool at:

boobydoo.co.uk

You enter your band measurement & then the measurement around your breasts. I'm measuring at a 34dd

Im planning on wearing my post surgery bra as long as pos as I was advised 2weeks with the band then 8-12wks in just the surgery bra. I will however be back at work next week so I've been & bought 2 new sports bras to put me on as there are some clothes where this surgery bra will just be obvious.

I was planning on buying any bras yet but whilst doing my food shop I had a look at George at Asda. My store is quite big & the range of bras was but bigger than I expected.

The sports bras were £8 for pk2. One black one white. I also bought a non-wired t-shirt bra which is really comfortable which I plan to wear for a meal out over the Xmas period. It's not the sexiest bra going but is comfortable & has good support whilst not looking like a huge bulky surgery bra. I will only have this on for around 3 hours at this event. It was a bargain at £6.

Still a bit achy after a nights sleep (boobs/upper tummy area)

So sleep is much better thankfully. The morning boob is easing but I'm still getting the achy feeling around my ribs and upper abdomen. It's not painful but like the morning boob feeling but lower. Has anyone had this? It's nothing something that's just developed it's been there from
The start the only thing I can think of is that it's fluid that's obviously not moving throughout the night as I'm still sleeping slightly elevated and moving position all night.

It goes within 5 mins of getting up and walking about. I can only describe as the feeling you get when you have been asleep all night an really need a wee (but it's higher my body).

Anyone else had/get this at all?

Also my boobies are still feeling a little tender/sensitive to touch at the sides but this is not what I would call painful just a bit achy. I haven't been taking any drugs for this as it's not something which is hurting me. I presume this is all part of the healing process?

Quick update on progress

Just a quick update on my progress.

Feeling good. I think I over did it a bit the other day with driving, a trip to the shops, trying clothes on etc. I was a bit achy in the afternoon and my boobs felt a little tender too. I iced them and the next day had a less hectic day which seemed to help.

I love my new boobies I just can't wait for them to be unwrapped from this band. I don't even look like I have had my boobs done in certain outfits as they are so squashed down!

Follow up visit with PS

So today I had my follow up appointment with my ps. The meeting was pretty speedy. Mr kumar checked my breasts. He said he was pleased with my shape and look at this stage. My incisions are also healing well.

He showed me how to massage. I have to apply pressure to the tops of my boobs and smooth down towards my nipple. I have to do this for half an hour for the next 3-4 weeks. He said they are still high and this should help them drop more.

The best news is I don't have to wear my compression strap any more. I've now cut this off from my post op bra. He recommended that I still wear the bra until I reach 12 weeks.

I go back in March for my next appointment with him.

In general I'm feeling good. No pain. My boobs are still tender at the sides, like I said previously it feels like sunburn. I'm still sleeping on my back but had the ok to now sleep on my side too. I'm still waking up a bit achy in the body (think this might be due to he fact I'm not moving much in my sleep) . The morning boob has pretty much gone now which is great. My nipple sensitivity has decreased too as they were quite sensitive after my op.

I also forgot, I got weighted again, my bloating must have gone now as my 7lb gain is now actually only a 3lb gain compared to my pre op weight.

I'm back to work in a days time so hoping all goes well.

First day with no bra strap & a little achy

Today was the first day wearing no compression strap on my bra. My boobs have felt much more free (although still very confined in this bra) my lower boobs haven't felt as squashed against the bra band but tonight they are feeling a little harder & swollen compared to the last few days & riding high.

Has anyone else experienced this? I hope it's me just worrying over nothing but I'm hoping that cutting the strap off wasn't too soon although ps said it was find too. Is this normal? Wondering if i just grew use to the weight pressing my boobs down?

I should also say I did massage for the first time last night, could that also contribute to the slight swelling?

First day back at work after ba

Today was my first day back to work. Ive had just over 2 weeks off. This had been an ideal amount of time for me. I've had a good relax and feel recovery has gone well.

I was worried about everyone staring but I wore my post surgery bra and a loose fitting shirt. I also wore a vest top under the shirt. No one really noticed. No stares or looks.

The girls I had told all came to see me, I said I was still strapped down quite a lot. They all said it didn't look too obvious in what I was wearing. I have to say I didn't realise how many clothes would not cover the ugly bra/straps. Can't wait to get back into some normal clothes/bras.

Swelling today was still there but once I had a shower & did my massage after work my boobs felt much softer.

I have started to notice I can sometimes feel slight implant movement in my left breast. I only feel this now & again but read this can be normal in the first few weeks. Had anyone else had this?

Photo update of my progress at almost 3 weeks

Progress update

Feeling happy with my results so far. Love the shape, they are softening nicely. Still a little tender at the outer sides & underneath but this is slowly easing.

My scars are healing nicely. I'm still in the surgery bra as advised by my ps. I'm massaging every other day for 30mins which seems to help. The bra band is still tight. I've had days in my sports bra (it's quite hard to find clothes that cover this surgery bra with the huge straps)!

I can feel my strength getting better each day but can still feel an aches if I over do it.

I'm really pleased with the size & shape I went with.

Super comfy sports bra

So today I purchased the softest most comfortable sports bra from Marks & Spencer. The band doesn't dig in like the surgery bra but the support feels just as good. I'm so tempted to ditch my surgery bra now.

5 weeks already! Feeling good & very happy

So this weekend I will have had my boobies 5weeks!! It's flown. I can't believe how different I feel each week.

This week my tenderness has totally gone at the sides of my boobs. The underneath is no longer numb or feeling sunburnt but just a little tender/sensitive in places.

My scars are feeling great. The bumpy feeling has almost gone. They are a little redder in colour which I read can happen around this point? I'm now using bio oil twice a day to try help reduce any scaring.

I'm wearing my comfy firm support m&s cami/sports bra 24/7. I'm so glad I ditched the awful surgery bra I had a it was making sleep difficult & it was hurting my ribs.

Sleeps improved loads too I can now sleep on my sides with my pain & just have I've small pillow which I sometimes position under my boobs when on my side.

They are softening & now very squishy. Not too sure what else to say. I have my next follow up beginning of March with my ps so hopefully he will be pleased. I'm massaging still every other day. I cant wait to buy so pretty underwear!!

Ive found shaving my arm pits more difficult now I have boobs (haha) but they feel part of me & I often forget how small they were until I see the pre pics.

My veins have also gone down in appearance which was concerning me :-)

Swimsuit update

Sometimes I feel my new boobies are quite small. It's only when I look at my pre pics I realise how much bigger they are. I'm very comfortable with them and they feel like I've had them forever.

6 week update on my progress

So it's been over 6 weeks. Wow that's flown. There's been a ups and downs but at the moment I'm feeling great. I don't really have any pain now apart from if I sleep a bit too far on my side and roll into my front and I get a bit of an ache near my incisions/upper ribs but i suppose the muscles and everything are still healing?

Sleep is good now. I sleep on my back and side no probs. No need for all those extra pillows.

I still wear a bra 24/7. I have a good hour or so with no bra in the eve after my shower and it's amazing!! I'm no longer in the post op bra just my comfy sports Camis and if I go somewhere nice then my wireless tshirt bra in the pics.

I still haven't been swimming or really got my new boobies out on show but I can't wait until I do. It's winter at the moment so I know they will be out once these jumpers have gone!

My scars are very smooth. They look a little darker than the first few weeks but heard this can be normal. I'm applying bio oil still twice a day. They are gone really squishy this past week or so.

My nipples are no longer mega sensitive and back to normal and the numbness under my boobs has gone.

I still feel a little achy if I lift something too heavy in my upper ribs/under my boobs so I know to stop.

Nothing must else to say. My boobs still feel pretty hidden in these sports camis and winter clothes but I'm in love with them and can't wait till I'm in normal bras.

A few more update pics

I couldn't add these to my last update.

1st trip to VS what a lovely experience. What's a 32ddd??

So I had my 1st trip to Victoria's Secret today. What a lovely experience I had. The bra fitting lady was lovely. She asked what size I usually wore & said I didn't have a clue as I had just had my boobs done! I measured a few weeks ago however at 34d/dd which is the size of the sports bras I'm wearing.

I was measured at 32ddd today. I'm a little confused as I haven't been a 32 before. She did say I was right on the boarder or a dd/ddd. I've never even seen a 32ddd before in stores. I understand from real self that vs can be quite small fittings/different to other stores. Anyway I was pleased with the fit and loved the styles. It was great to see how my new boobies looked in pretty bras.

I didn't purchase in store as they didn't have the colours I wanted in the particular style but I came home & ordered it online so I'm excited for my new bras to arrive hopefully any day :-)

Just coming up to 8wk po. Still a little achy on incisions in the morning.

So I know recovery is still ongoing but for the last week or so my incisions have been a little achy/tender on a morning. I have no other pains in the breast and they are fine to touch but this is after vein laid down all night. It goes within 10 mins of getting up but when laid down it's tender to touch along my scar. Has anyone else experienced this?y scars have healed lovely just hoping it's the muscles and tissues still healing.

New VS bras....the moment I've been waiting for :-)

So today my order from VS arrived. It's come the USA which is why it's taken so long, I thought I would be sent from a local store here but obviously not. Many were in the sale at £25 down from £40-50 so I'm really pleased

I've ordered 7 bras in total. All pretty neutral for everyday, with the plan to keep about 4 but they are all so pretty & now I've been properly fitted they feel fantastic. Here's a few pics. I'm over the moon with how different my boobs look in a pretty, underwired bra. At the moment I'm still in sports bras which are very snug & don't really do anything for me in clothes. I can't wear anything else until I have my final ps appointment & get signed off to do so at 12wks post op.

I really can't wait to wear my new bras :-)

More cute bras & still a bit achy on a morning

So healing going well. I'm pain free now in the day but oddly still achy on a morning. Only for about 5 mins after being laid down but tried sleeping elevated again but it makes no difference. I'm sure it will ease as some mornings I feel great then others achy in my fold on my scar

Anyway I've bought some more cute bras not that I can wear wired Ines yet but hopefully in 3-4 wks I will be

This gorgeous number is from boux avenue & is a32ddd

Times flying 11 week post op from my ba 385cc unders hp

So it's either 10 or 11weeks tomorrow since my ba (I'm starting to forget the weeks now). Just wanted to give a little update.

I feel back to normal. I can touch my boobs anywhere & I have full sensation. My nipples are back to their old self & no longer mega sensitive. I can squish & move them fine. I'm still quite careful not to bump/knock them too much but overall feeling great. A few weeks ago I was waking up achy in the scar area but after ringing my clinic I feel at ease. They suggested it could be to do with over lifting certain weights & I'm still repairing. Since then I have really felt this ease. I get the odd stuff feeling in my scars in the morning but that's about it.

I'm still in sports bras as they are so comfy & when I try on my lovely wired bras they feel really funny. I'm just waiting for my final clinic check in about 2 weeks to get the go ahead to wear them.

I still wear a bra on an a night. It will feel weird when I don't. Overall I love my new boobs. They feel part of me. They are lovely & soft now & my scars is going right into my crease. My scars are totally smooth. I'm still using bio oil daily to help reduce the redness/appearance.

It weirded they no longer seem big like they did, but I do like to look at my old pics & remind myself how much they have changed.

Life with my new boobs

Time really has flown. I use to check RS daily for inspiration, advice and then to keep up to date with journeys and also update my own progress. I have now realised I haven't opened the app in ages! It's strange how things have changed. I feel really happy with my results. My boobs have soften lovely and I'm over the moon with them. I had my 3 months appointment the other week and was signed off by my dr. He was happy with my results and said I'm now free to go back to normality. I asked about wired bras. As these still feel strange after not wearing them everyday for so long. His advice was wear what's comfortable and good support. Apparently a lot of ladies get use to the comfortable crops/Camis which I now love as I can fill them! He also said a bra at night was necessary unless I wanted one for support and comfort. I have been alternating with the bra at night and without, again as I've grown use to this. Sleep is good. I sometimes roll onto my tummy but it isn't as comfortable as it use to be. The only twinges I get sometimes is after wearing a wired bra all day and after a day at work I can't wait to get it off! I'm so pleased I had my boobies done. They feel part of me. My last measuring was a 32ddd at vs & ive been buying 32e in other stores which fit lovely

Happy half birthday to my boobies 6months old & loving them!!

So my boobies are 6 month old!! I haven't updated in ages and I haven't opened the app in so long. I use to check it daily when I was looking for advice and see updates but now it feels like I've had my boobs forever.

It was the best decision I have ever made. I love them. They are so soft now and my incisions are fully hidden in my creases. They are squishy and feel great in underworld bras which were so uncomfortable for me afterwards up until about 4 Months post op!

They are the perfect size for me. I still admire them every time I catch a glimpse of them in the mirror but I rarely check them compared to when I first had my op. My confidence has soared and I'm so glad I had them done in the winter time as I was able to hide those ugly post op bras easily and they are all settled for my little summer tops.

They really don't feel big, I sometimes forget how small they were but when I look at my pre pics it reminds me of what I had.

I sometimes get a bit of boobie greed but I'm over the moon with my results. I'm glad I didn't go too big. Sleep is good, however I don't sleep on my tummy which i sometimes miss, I have often rolled onto my tummy to wake up feeling squished or a little achy. I have no pain in my boobs and I believe it's being true for me what they say, it does take a good 6 months to feel fully recovered.