Minimal Double Chin? - Southlake, TX

I had been interested in Kybella for years, I just...

I had been interested in Kybella for years, I just wasn't sure if I wanted to do it or not. I wanted to wait till I was for sure wanting to do it. A friend of mine refered me to Dr. Mark Bishara, so I decided to give it a shot! The consultation was easy! It was basically just a 5-10 minute talk about what Kybella is and the results that are typical. Dr. Bishara was wonderful! I literally couldn't have picked a better Doctor. I loved the fact that he is a plastic surgeon... He talks to his clients like friends! Makes you feel so comfortable! For the procedure, he uses lidocaine which is fairly painless. Then the Kybella injections don't hurt at all! The procedure took maybe 5-10 minutes total. Painless. I'm hoping to see good results! I will likely be having another injection done in 4-6 weeks.

4 weeks after

I can tell my under chin area is a lo more "sculpted" I am planning to do one more treatment... And that should be it:)!
Dallas Hair Restoration Surgeon

AMAZING!!!! Dr. Bishara is seriously the best doctor I have ever met and I am a registered nurse at a hospital... So I talk to doctors very frequently. His consultations are very detailed and patient specific. Overall office atmosphere was wonderful, it felt like a spa. I didn't have to wait at all, I was in and out of his office for Kybella within 30-40 minutes.