Endoscopic upper facelift and lower eye blepharoplasty = years younger!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

I'm a 37 year-old American male. I traveled to Seoul with my wife, who also had cosmetic surgery at VIP. My sagging under eyelids and droopy upper eyelids made me look constantly worn and sleepy. After researching plastic surgery centers in Seoul, I consulted with Dr. Lee at VIP. Dr. Lee gave me a couple of options to address my concerns, but together we decided on lower eye blepharoplasty to correct my under-eye bags and endoscopic facelift to pull my upper eyelids taut. The endoscopic facelift would also remove prominent horizontal forehead wrinkles that were making me look aged. Dr. Lee and his team took amazing care of me, from my initial email contact a few months prior to my visit, through my departure from Seoul a couple of weeks after my surgery. During the in-person consultation, Drs. Lee and Song provided plenty of time to answer my questions and explain exactly how the procedures would take place. After the surgery, doctors performed all of the check-ups, which was a real confidence booster, because they could confirm my swelling and bruising were typical. The nurses and aesthetician provided excellent aftercare and pampering, and the managers, Mrs. Kim and JoAnn, and my consultants, Lynn and Sue, gave wonderful encouragement throughout. The "VIP" experience results from both the surgeons' experience and skill and from the excellent manner in which the support staff cares for patients. Although only six weeks have passed, I have been extremely happy with the results. All of the noticeable swelling and bruising have disappeared, and my results are natural-looking. I have more youthful eyes and forehead, and a brighter, more open, appearance. I could not recommend VIP more highly.