Orthognatic No-Tie Two-Jaw; Malar Cheek Zygoma Reduction; and Mandible V-line Reduction - South Korea

I Went to South Korea in the spring of 2014 and...

I Went to South Korea in the spring of 2014 and received the following procedures at ID HOSPITAL:

-Orthognatic "2-Jaw" surgery;
-Mandible "V-line" surgery;
-Malar Cheek Zygoma reduction surgery;
-Upper eyelids ptosis Repair; and
-V3 Lifting (threadlift).

April 9, 2014, was the day of my surgery. I stayed there for 2 nights and 3 days post-op.

It was the scariest experience of my life. Their operating room was in the very basement of their building. It felt very ominous.

After the surgery, blood was coming out of my mouth and nose and I had tubes going down my throat. It was very difficult to breathe.

I stayed in Korea for 6 weeks, receiving their weekly after-care treatments. When I got back home to the States, at about 2 months, I noticed that the skin around my mouth, jawline and neck were beginning to sag, and the corners of my mouth turn downwards. As the days and months went by, the sagging and drooping around my mouth, jaw and neck became more and more pronounced.

My pictures speak for themselves. I paid ID HOSPITAL over $30K for cosmetic surgery, to be young and beautiful, but instead, people have been telling me that ID made my face look twenty years older.

The sagging is persistent and requires surgical correction more frequently than normal. I have had two correctional surgeries since then. Their results and reviews are not included in this post.

A few more "BEFORE" pictures of me.

Just wanted to add a few shots of me before ID HOSPITAL.
ID HOSPITAL

I didn't have much interaction with Park, Sanghoon. I did request for him to be my surgeon. I met him for less than 10 minutes during consultation, and then saw him, in person, twice afterwards, for no more than two minutes each time.