African American (Ethnic) Rhinoplasty- VIP International Plastic Surgery Center (Seoul, Korea) - South Korea, KR

As an African American, I've wanted to get my nose...

As an African American, I've wanted to get my nose done for awhile but was having a hard time finding a doctor. My issue was: ' 1. Flared nostrils, 2. short nose, 3. undefined tip and 4. Very bad Sinusitis (which has progressively gotten worse this past year). In short, I was unhappy with my nose! I had opted for getting my nose done in Brazil or Columbia but was referred to VIP International Plastic Surgery Center in Seoul, Korea. A mutual friend who was African American had done it there and had fabulous results. opted I was thinking of going to Brazil or Colombia to get my nose done but a mutual friend who lives in South Korea had gotten her nose done at VIP in Seoul and she looks amazing. After doing plenty of research and other consultations, I decided to get my surgery at VIP. I was really impressed with the professionalism and friendliness at this clinic. Compared to the other clinics I went to, they spent a good amount of time with me and was very patient with all of my questions. I got a septal cartilage rhinoplasty (alar reduction, tip plasty) and got a silicone bridge. I also received a midface augmentation (which is filling my naso labial folds with silicone) , In addition, they fixed my septal deviation.

I am absolutely in love with my nose and am 2.5 weeks post-op so it's going to even look better! I look younger as well. My healing has been relatively painless, except for the first 2 days. I'm so very thankful for this experience!

3 weeks Post Op

Am healing great, here are some new pics. I noticed the swelling really went down in last several days.

5 weeks Post Op

My nose is still a little sore on the tip and base of nose but otherwise all is good. The swelling has gone down a bit since my last post and is starting to take shape. It's funny how I've started to convince myself that I was born with this nose.
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee was brilliant , informative and very patient. He knew immediately what my concerns were and was willing to spend a decent amount of time with me answering my questions. I didn't feel rushed and was very confident that my nose would be good (much better than it was) however my expectations were exceeded! I highly recommend this doctor and VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. Thanks VIP!