Took the Kybella Plunge Today (Age 40) - South Carolina, SC

I had 2 vials of Kybella injected by my dr today,...

I had 2 vials of Kybella injected by my dr today, approx 8 hrs ago at the time of this post. Minimal pain during procedure & NONE the rest of today. I took ibuprofen just before I left home & then 6 hrs later. Treated area is definitely full/swollen & I've iced twice so far. Will keep updating!

Day 2

Overnight wasn't bad at all, I slept propped up a bit. The area is tender to the touch & a but tight when I look up, but I have no pain. The "gel-like" feeling others have mentioned has set in & the area visibly jiggles like jello when I shake my head. My husband said, "you really shouldn't do that", lol! I'm glad I don't have to go to work because I wouldn't want to be public with this swelling. It's twice the size of my normal under-chin area. I continue to take ibuprofen, as well as Arnica and Bromelain.

One Week Post 2 Vials (1st Round)

Back with a couple of pics at exactly the one week mark. The swelling has lasted longer than I'd hoped (still there in kind of a ball under my chin) but discomfort is and has been minimal.

2 weeks post 2 vials (1st round)

These pics were taken Nov 30, 15 days after my 1st procedure. Not much change to speak of, except most (though not all) of the swelling is gone. The area is still mildly sore when touched as well as very numb. I'm hoping since tomorrow is the 3 week mark I'll start to see some results. Round 2 is Dec 13th.