55 Year Old, Dark Skin with Brown Spots - South Burlington, VT

Completed my first Vi peel with Dr. Katherine Lane...

Completed my first Vi peel with Dr. Katherine Lane. The procedure is virtually painless and quick. Left the office with a slightly red face. The next day my skin started to tighten up. By day three I had large sections of peeling around my mouth. Day five and six the rest of my face peeled in small flakes. My skin itched a lot. Applying Aquaphor helped. After day seven the peeling stopped. I am very please with the results. The texture of my skin is smooth, my wrinkles have softened and my brown spots have faded. I have two more peels to do in six week intervals which should help fade my brown spots and fine lines even more! Overall, I am very happy with the results.
South Burlington Oculoplastic Surgeon

I have been going to Dr. Katherine Lane for a couple of years and she never disappoints. She is professional, warm and always friendly. She's thorough and meticulous with her work. She is very honest and easy to talk to. Her staff are very friendly and helpful.