Pores Pores Pores and Faint Acne Scar - South Africa, ZA

Hi there. My name is Lisa. I am 34 years old and...

Hi there. My name is Lisa. I am 34 years old and reside in South Africa. After giving birth to my first child a good 12 years ago - My skin flared up and I got acne like a very hormonal teenager. I wore lots of make up when I was younger but did not have a very good skin care regime. I have an indent on my right cheek and pores all over. I have broken capillaries on my nose and redness in my cheeks and on my chin. I have been for light TCA peels which help with sun spots. I have had microdermabrasion which had done nothing for my skin besides making it feel smooth; So coarse salt in my opinion or Bi Carb does the exact same thing. I have also had laser treatment which has taken the redness out of my skin and lasted about 6 months. So yesterday - the 16th of August 2016 was my very first dermapen session. During the procedure I felt it slightly when she passed over my jaw line but nothing to write home about. She used a 0.75m needle for my face just not under the eye area which was 0.25. After the procedure my face was red and my pores stood out which was of course enhanced by the fact that she used a balm to put on my face after the procedure which has a shine. I hate shine! Cant stand it. Today I feel the sunburn effect especially on my chin and top of my cheeks. My next treatment is the 30th of September.
Shambala

A Very Well informed Ashleigh. Explained as she was going along. Made me at ease.