Extra Hip is Gone. Belleville, IL

I have always been fascinated with the idea of...

I have always been fascinated with the idea of cosmetic surgery. As most women story goes i was a brick house on the skinny side before kids. But my babies were worth the 90lbs weight gain than essure was different beast of its own. I have always been active therefore i had gain alot of muscle as a 5ft9 women it was normal for me to be in the 200s but i had an extra hip as my husband called it ( lol he says he can call it that now that it is gone). I was never able to get rid of the belly fat i tried it ALL and i mean all option and lipo was my last resort. I inquired sonobello and went may 19th for my consultation and i was scheduled for my surgery may 21st yes two days. I dont think i even had a chance to be nervous lol. Any who i put down 200 and went in the next day to neet the surgeon. Dr Shath he was cool he called my belly fat 3 footballs that hurt a little but the truth hurts given that was the reason i was there. So he infomed me that he couldn't do anything for my stretch marks but that wasn't my concern. He said that you will be a good candidate and took pics weight and measurement.

Day of the nerves kick in but i went in they gave me my glass of wine meds and walked me to the bathroom and than to surgery. It wasn't bad but by far wasnt a tickel it hurt but you will live. The dr talked to me the whole time telling me you were all fat and its coming out easily asif it wants to come out. They removed 2500cc of fat from my upper and lower abs and waist with 1200cc of tumescent.

Recovery was okay day 2 was by far the worst i was in so much pain but i managed to get out of bed and walk a little. By day 4 i was able to go to the track and walk a mile and half. I am now 3 weeks post op and must say im feel good i see the difference. I was away curious about sex i had sex day 6 post op but it wasn't that comfortable tried again day 12 better by day 16 i was great i big difference is i feel my husband ribs rub against my ribs lol. I still have swelling and it is uncomfortable to wear pants for a long period but all is well.

4.5 weeks

I love my body the biggest difference is those footballs on my side i look so cute in clothes i have not lost weight but im 4 inches down at this point i have to put in the work to get it the way i want it but great investment. I tried running without my garment and that was a bad ideal ouchy. But slightly sore moreso on the sides.

8 weeks

Im still somewhat satisfied. My sister in law who getting married in two weeks told me she doesn't see a difference. Hater because there is a huge difference. I LIKE what i see yet it has its up and down. Sore somedays 4lb down from the date of surgery. So im iffy

3 months

Belleville Plastic Surgeon

Decent i feel he could have take more