25 Years Old, 5'3, 120, No Kids, Figure Competitor - Vacaville, CA

I've always wanted big boobs since I can remember...

I've always wanted big boobs since I can remember but in the last year I started training as a figure competitor and as I put on more muscle mass, I lost the little boobs I actually had. I went from a 34B to less than a 34A. I knew it was officially time that I got my the boobs I've always dreamed of!

1 day post-op

The surgery went extremely well and I was completely functional afterwards. No grogginess after due to the anesthesia. I took my meds as scheduled every 3 hours which was definitely a pain in the ass but worth it as I had no real pain.

5 days post op

The swelling has gone down some. My incisions are healing just fine. My pain level is still pretty non-existent. Just waiting for them to drop which I know will take a little longer due to my strong pec muscles.

Just realized I didn't tell what I had done and for some reason this site doesn't let you go back and edit! So before surgery I was smaller than a 34A not exactly sure of size. I had 375cc silicone implant put in the left side and 400cc silicone in the right side. My implants were inserted under the boob and under the muscle. The goal is a small D so fingers crossed that's what I end up with :)

3 weeks post-op

I'm just about 3 weeks post-op and am so far loving the results. They're dropping nicely and thankfully no pain or issues at all!
Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Klink by my personal trainer and he was nothing short of amazing. I immediately felt comfortable with him and knew that he was the surgeon for me. He and his staff were excellent every encounter and the day of surgery was a breeze. They made sure I was comfortable at all times and not once has my pain been any higher than a 4. I am extremely pleased with my results so far and would recommend him to any and everyone!