Curvy Girl Wanting Hour Glass Figure - Snellville, GA

I have a very curvy figure with hour glass shape...

I have a very curvy figure with hour glass shape and after my last child was born in 2002 my abdominal area began to sag with a kangaroo pouch at the bottom. I didn't like the look in my clothes and finally decided to do something about it. I researched for months on smartlipo on realself and other sites I found Dr Boutte. The results of her work was exactly what I was looking for.

Six Weeks Post Op

Today I'm at my six week mark and I am still extremely sore in treated areas. My compression garments hurt on and off. My stomach swelling went down one day which revealed an even flatter tummy. Even though my stomach is flatter the skin has softened and the color has returned I am still sore and uncomfortable.

Six weekSigma post op

Look better than I feel

Sitting before and after

Sitting before and after

Before and After

Dr photos

3 months on 12-12

Very excited about the 3 months mark. I am still very swollen but not sore as much. I feel like I am healing slow. I have pretty much gave up on compressing since my tummy is so sensitive to touch. I am in love with my results but getting frustrated with the healing process.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

I researched doctors in the area and found Dr Boutte. She was actually my first consultation with seven more that followed afterwards with different doctors. I was immediately impressed with Dr. Boutte with hands on approach with her patients her office was busy and she had a humble persona. We talked for a few mins and then discussed my desired results. She immediately made me feel comfortable with her confidence. My results are amazing exactly what I hoped for. My waste dropped by 10 inches my shirt size went from xl to medium. She contoured my abdominal area perfectly with the rest of my body size and shape. She is patient with my questions answers in ways I understand and always makes the best recommendation for my healing. Speaking of healing I am still in the process of doing so. Be sure if this is for you that u choose Dr. Boutte and you are patience with you body healing...Good luck