5'2..36 Y/o...no Kids - Snellville, GA

Just looking to even things out. I have always had...

Just looking to even things out. I have always had a lower pooch and muffin top. I used to weigh a little over 200 lbs and have kept the weight off for a few years now. But still the pooch and muffin top. No matter how many crunches or side sit ups....it wont budge.
I am a few weeks out from surgery day. I am nervous because my doc initially wanted to do trad lipo but because of $$ i opted for smart lipo instead. I was nervous about going under. He was very patient with me and answered all my questions.

the aftermath

Im 2 days post op. Drainage sucks like my bathtub looks like a murder scene....maybe not that bad....i have pics....promise to upload as soon as i can sit upright at my computer...will try today. to me right now feel like i look saggy...but i stil have numbness and more fluid. When they fill you with fluid you will look 9 months prego. I can either sit or stand. Most in fear of more creasing. Be slow at taking off garment to change bandages. The first two times...i nearly passed out. I got clammy and sweaty. It was bad. Took it off slowly to let everything breathe a little at a time. My bruising isnt bad. And be prepared not to have a BM. I take herbal colon cleanse. It usually takes 12 hours to work. Its been 3 days. Im worried.

before

Before

2nd day

Omg drainage! Make sure you veet everything pulling the hair sucks so bad

pain be prepared

3 days post- the pain feels like ive done crunches for two days straight....slept and then tried to get out of bed. Trying not to take pain meds unless necessary.