Upcoming Procedure with Dr. Stephenson Signature Plastic Surgery - Snellville, GA

I am anxious and somewhat nervous about my...

I am anxious and somewhat nervous about my upcoming surgery with Dr. Stephenson. I will be having the mommy makeover procedure and I expect my waistline to be snatched and my breast to be lifted and smaller. I know this will be a long recovery and I am ready for that phase and the next chapter in my life. I will post pictures and videos very soon.

Nervous

The closer I get to the surgery date the more afraid I become. I have been constantly been thinking about not making of out of surgery. Is that normal? HELP I need some words of encouragement.

Post OP Day 16

I am super pleased with Dr. Stephenson he is the most amazing Plastic Surgeon. I had a minor setback because of bowel/intestinal issues. It had nothing to do with the surgery. I have always had bowel issues after my body goes through anything traumatic. I had the same thing happen to me after giving birth twice. But Dr. Stephenson took great care of me and ensured that I was 100% better before I was released. I was released on Christmas day at noon. I have been home now for a week and a couple of days and I am doing great, feeling great and recovering. Dr. Stephenson is always available and ensures that I am recovering well. I am happy with my results so far. I'm sure the pics are'nt the best but I will upload better pics soon. I am still swollen of course its still early in the process. But I know Dr. Stephenson is going to make sure my recovery goes smoothly. I recommend him to anyone in the Atlanta area looking for a great, caring and excellent plastic surgeon. Dr. Stephenson of Signature Plastic Surgery in Snellville, GA.

Photos

Here are more photos of my procedure so far. I will post before photos soon.

5 Month update

It has been 5 months since my Mommy Makeover and I am loving every bit of my new body. Dr. Stephenson is a great Dr. and he gave me a banging body. I still swell a little bit here and there, but its not as bad as it was. I'm not really concerned about the swelling right now considering that it has only been 5 months and I went through a lot of set backs with my stomach issue that I had. The issue did not have anything to do with my surgery. It is just something that my body goes through when anything traumatic happens. I had the same issue after giving birth so the bowel obstruction scare had nothing to do with the surgery. I dint even have an obstruction, just slow bowels. But thank God for Dr. Stephenson and his staff that were great through my whole experience and I am better than ever. I wouldn't have chosen a different Dr. Crop top Nation!!!!