Boob Voyage! - Snellville, GA

Today I had my Breast Reduction and I am so in...

Today I had my Breast Reduction and I am so in love with my new boobies! I just took my first pain med so I can rest and get some sleep tonight. Dr Stephenson is amazing and I know I am still swollen but I am more than pleased with my results already. I was a 38 DDD my new size has yet to be determined.

day 2 feeling pretty ok

ive been feeling ok today. My breasts are sore but the pain is manageable. I'm still a little loopy from the surgery though. I've been up walking around and my only complaint is the constant headache. I feel it's more related to sinus pressure. I go for my follow up tomorrow morning and I'm bringing a friend for her br consultation!

Side view

side view

Day 3 post op

I feel great today. Still a little tired but I've been moving around as much as possible without over doing it. I removed the dressings as I was told last night and I had my follow up today. Dr said they look good for 3 days post op. I stopped taking my narcotics and will be taking Tylenol instead.

Day 4 Omgosh

I haven't put on a 2 piece in years and I haven't been comfortable wearing one ever...until today! I had to put it on and quickly take a selfie before my husband yelled and told me to sit my butt down with my surgical bra lol. Can't wait to be able to wear this somewhere...

Dr Stephenson was amazing! From the initial consultation to the day of surgery he was very informative with great bedside manners. His staff was prompt with getting my insurance claim submitted so that I had zero out of pocket expenses. Despite the discomfort of it being day one I am extremely happy with my itty bitty titties