22, Size 34G, Needs a Breast Reduction ASAP!! - Smyrna, GA

I have always had big breast, they didn't use to...

I have always had big breast, they didn't use to bother me as much but now they do. My back hurts all the time, I cant sleep comfortable, shoulder always hurting, breast are so freaking heavy. I just started looking into it because now I am really feeling the pain more. But I don't have insurance yet. What's a good insurance???? FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! THANKS :)

needs breast reduction!!!!

Pics of breast

HELP!

Do anybody know how long it takes to get insurance? Also, what is a good insurance??? I'm in pain and don't want to pay out of pocket. My back hurts more then it ever did now. I'm ready to get this done in over with :(

Great NEWS! My insurance got accepted!

Im so excited. Now all I have to do is find me a doctor. I am in ATLANTA GA, do anyone know any good surgeons? If so, feel free to comment :)

??? Did anybody lose weight after breast reduction?

The reason I am asking because all my life I have been so little, I just gained weight after having my baby and I do not want to lose my baby fat. Did anybody lose weight??????

Good NEWS!!!!!!!!

Next tuesday I go get my consultation. I am so happy and more excited because after so many years I am going to get it done :)

So Excited! Tomorrow is the beginning of it all

Well, tomorrow I go get my consultation at 11:00 am. I am so happy and soon this will be all over with and so worth it.

Getting impatient :(

Really wanted to have my breast reduction done by december because ill be going to vegas, but also wanted to have it done by the new year and my birthday which is january 21st, really don't want to wait until February cause thats't to long. Now is the perfect timing. But oh well, I guess ill just have to get it time.

Help! I need a good insurance

Hello, so I have Aetna insurance as of now but they keep denying me saying that I need to see my doctor up to 6 months before they can pay for surgery. Im wanting to know if any of you had to wait 6 months to get surgery. Or what kind of insurance do you have and what was the process that you went through? Feel free to comment

6 days left

I have 6 days left until I have my surgery, I am kind of nervous but so ready to get this done and over with!!

Today is the day!

I am here, surgery is at 7:30, wow just a year ago I remember when I was just in the process of getting everything together! I am so ready! Please pray for me!! Thanks

Itching really bad

Help!!! Is their anyone who has had their breast reduction and has been itching? What can I use I don't want to cause an affection

3 weeks

It's been 3 weeks since surgery and I feel great, the pain in my neck, shoulders and back is gone I swear it's like it never exist. I will post pics later!!
Nelson Castillo

This is by far the best decision I've made in my life, I love my new boobies :)