25 and Wanted Kylie Jenner Lips. Smithtown, NY

I've always had a very thin top lip and when I...

I've always had a very thin top lip and when I found out how reasonably priced it was to have lips I had to get them! I won't lie, I went in expecting to come out looking like Kylie Jenner but boy was I disappointed when I came out looking like I do. I drove 3 1/2 hours to see Dr. Marotta after reading a ton of amazing reviews about him, so naturally when I got there I told him and his nurse to plump me up because I drove long and far and I wasn't leaving without a set of sweet, succulent lips. He said no. He could only inject me with so much filler at one time or I can run a risk of popping blood vessels and looking terrible. I was reluctant and begged but he wouldn't budge. Naturally I was a tad disappointed especially because his nurses assured me he'd inject me with however much I wanted and upon showing them a picture of the lips I wanted said that they were not out of reach for me. Bogus. He injected one syringe of Juvederm, spreading it between my top and bottom lip with the majority of it in my top lip of course. He did this so my top lip wasn't too big in comparison to my bottom. It's $525 per syringe and I'm sorry I'm not sure how much is in a syringe. Although they numbed me I still felt the pinch of the needle but it wasn't unbearable. I bruised pretty good, someone actually thought I got punched in the lip. The way he injected the filler not only made my lips fuller, but he also gave me a more defined Cupid's bow that looks very natural and sexy. I've already made my second appt to get more filler. It's definitely worth it, and I can't wait to do it again (not the long drive of course) just don't expect Kylie Jenner lips. Not even Kylie Jenner got those bad boys with just 1 set of injections.

2nd time getting lip injections

I went exactly one month later to get a second set of lip injections and of course loved them. I had absolutely zero bruising this time! Swelling was minimal as well.
Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very nice and honest. Will absolutely only go to him, willing to drive just to see him