My Exciting Coolsculpting Treatment !! - Atlanta, GA

I had a Coolsculpting procedure in May at Dr. Alan...

I had a Coolsculpting procedure in May at Dr. Alan Larsen's Slim Studio
on Roswell Rd in Buckhead Atlanta area.
I had my flanks done and as you can see in my photos below the results are pretty amazing! I could not be happier! !
My experience at Slim Studio was very pleasant.
The Technicians were very professional and knowledgeable..they made me feel very comfortable. The med spa was absolutely beautiful and comfortable.
The treatment itself was only uncomfortable for a few minutes when the applicators were applied and again when they were removed but mainly due to the massage afterward for approximately 5 minutes. Once the applicators were attached the treatment only lasted an hour..which gave me time to watch a little tv and catch up on my emails!
I had no lingering pain at all, only some slight numbness and tingly sensations for a few weeks. I wore a compression garment when I went to bed at night for a few weeks, which really helped.
I am excited about going back to Slim Studio for a couple more treatments in other areas.
I highly recommend Slim Studio and would love my name used as a reference if anyone would like to call for a complimentary consultation. Slim Studio does offer discounts on future treatments based on referrals!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

My treatment was performed by the 2 technicians Michelle and Smith Culberson. They were very professional and pleasant. I felt very comfortable with them and with the entire procedure.