LOVED Coolsculptining I Had in Atlanta

Fantastic experience! From the moment you walk...

Fantastic experience! From the moment you walk into the very clean and modernly designed spa like office you feel relaxed and welcomed. The staff,especially Smith and Michelle, made me feel very much at ease and prepared me by answering any and all of my questions about the process and what to expect.
On the day of my treatment I arrived a few minutes early to mark the areas and then promptly they set me up in my private room for the sculpting to begin. They made sure I was comfortable. I actually worked the entire time receiving the treatment. No downtime was key for me with two kids and a busy real estate career at this time of year. In a strange way once the applicators were in place it was actually relaxing. The bruising was so minimal and disappeared in 2-3 days. I felt no negative side effects and very little sensitivity to the treated areas post procedure. Results are slow but evident. I started noticing results in 3 weeks but a real obvious change in weeks 4-5. Bathing suit and slim dresses look and fit much better with less budge. With the simplicity of this procedure, no down time, NO incisions or medications, and results that I feel great about...I would highly recommend Slim Studio and Coolsculpting. I am looking forward to treating more areas.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I have been a patient of Dr. Larsen's for many years and have had many procedures performed by him including liposuction. He is my "go to" for all self preservation tools. lol. He is amazing and so is his team. He is truly unique, very skilled, and incredibly talented. He knows sculpting and contouring the body better than any doctor I have met or seen work from. It is only natural that he would incorporate Coolsculpting into his practice. I am very please with my results and the treatment was easy with no down time. Highly Recommend.