Roque Ramos Total Rip Off - St Louis, MO

So doc Roque Ramos told me that my BBL would be...

So doc Roque Ramos told me that my BBL would be 5800. I paid it and when I woke up from my procedure I noticed my stomach was still big. He told me it was the swelling. After 8 of my weekly check ups he agreed that I did in fact have a lot of fat still left and said that he could do a touch up for another $500. Funny that he called it a touch up as if I had gotten bigger which was not the case, he never took enough fat from the beginning. So I paid the extra $500 and had it done again. STILL a fat stomach. At my last post open appt he told me that I neededz a tummy tuck!!! Wow!!! If I would have known that from the beginning I could have paid my $6300 towards a tummy tuck!!! So now I'm stuck with a loose stomach and have to pretty much start over saving for a tummy tuck!
Roque Ramos

He seemed very rude and said that the result (or lack of) that I had happened in less than 10% of his patients. As I sat there and cried for about an hour to his assistance I heard him telling his patient in the next room the same thing "this only happens to about 10% of my patients"